Anthem Blue CrossHorrible Supervisor Abuse of a Client

Reason unknown first premium wasn't paid, Anthem CS refused to renew healthcare. I, my mother and Covered California rep were on the phone after many calls of statements Blue Cross Anthem could not renew though a letter was sent they would be happy to help me. Covered California said Anthem is the only one can renew. Anthem said this was untrue. My mother says where is the late bill, 2nd month bill or letter from Covered California of no coverage renewed with paperwork printed? A letter comes mid Feb dated Feb 9 2016 the policy cancelled to call to renew with premium. I called was told the policy cancelled on Feb 10 2016. I then am told by another rep the policy cancelled on Jan 1 2016 effective date. Last supervisors Andrew and Jessica were very mean. Finally Jessica said she would submit for renew, call me Feb 25 2016. She didn't. No note mentioned. I called Feb 26 2016 escalation team would send her a message. She would call that day, She didn't.

cherylSick Oct 20, 2020

My Company is thinking about using Anthem is there anything I can do about it?