Ancestry.comcredit card fraud

D

I was not satisfied in the services (ancestry.com) after a few months, and cancelled the subscription (i have the cancellation). they have continued to charge my credit card each month (shame on me for not noticing) for $29.95.

I phoned them, and was 'blown off' (they would not escalate my call). They gave me an address to send my complaint to

I would not reccomend this company to anyone.

• Ge
    GenealogyJeff Feb 25, 2011

Did you get a 7-digit cancellation number? If you didn't, then you didn't finish the cancellation process. See this site for an (unofficial) tutorial on how to cancel: http://www.familytreeshortcuts.com/avoiding-issues/scam-exposed-here-cancel-and-you%e2%80%99re-good/