Amtrak — disable and handicap access
Train 58 in Memphis Central Station to Chicago. This station is under construction and was very confusing on where to get on at or check in at. The attendant standing out was not people friendly at all. We were with a group and came at different times one attendant enen though the we were to load was close he said we must go to the front for ticket scans. My mom is disable uses a came an the extra steps was not needed cause of poor communication with your employee no wheelchair access even though paid for lower seating. The 58 AMTRAK need to do better my mom had to stop several times using her cain she's disabled and no wheelchair available unless you go to the office that's under construction it's was just a mess all your attendant should have ticket scanner. Your sleeper attendant mis inform on where to go the lady attendant had a bad attitude cause the disable was to slow loading the train. Please be advise this is unacceptable Tn Disability Act will be informed of this incident.
More Amtrak Complaints & Reviews
- Amtrak - lost luggage - no recourse
- Axis, Amtrak, Jody - tries to deceive women for 'work', off craigslist, con, liar
- Amtrak - disrespect
- Amtrak Passenger Trains - bug bites
- Amtrak - refund policy: no rules
- Amtrak - bad ride, food, service
- Amtrak - customer service
- Amtrak - horrible experience!
- Amtrak - injury by fall
- Amtrak - place for homeless