Amscotputting money on prepaid card

C

I obtained a prepaid credit card because if emergencies come up they are needed. What I went through making a deposit to the card was complete hell. They questioned every use and today I had to show bank statements and legal documents/trust documents and paperwork showing I had a death in the family to prove why I had money in my bank account. It was very insulting. I had my driver's license, my card, my pay stub and even after looking at the trust paperwork and legal documents they still had the balls to ask how I was related to my great aunt who passed away. So I also showed them my stepmother's death notice too as I am an heir. By the time I left the poor woman was apologizing for what the main office was making her do. I have one bill to pay with this card then no more with Amscot. I will pay for money orders and go through other currency companies.