AmolatinaNo real women there

S

Worst thing so far: from one young lady, "letter"s #1 and #2 are identical, and letter #3 is a string of gibberish platitudes - send this one to the funny farm.

So I think maybe the people posting the photos are getting a kickback, or maybe the site owners have built some kind of auto-responding to spit out the gibberish.

On the other hand, one other REPLY may have been written by a human being, but it still seemed odd. The letter said "we like different things", but I didn't really tell her anything very significant about my likes and dislikes.

I'll try a few more messages to see if there are any real women, but I wish I could find some other "for real" site for Caribbean / Latin American women (real women),