The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved AmeriCredit — Fraud and scam!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My car was stolen in May 2007 I made my payments to Americredit for three months that is how long it took my insurance company to make there payment I stop making my payment 3 months without making a payment for fighting gap to Americredit reported a charge-off on my account 3 days after reporting a charge off Americredit received the final payment from Gap. While wait the 3 months Americredit received 2 payment of cancellation payment of warranties they reported over 180 days of none payment without even asking a dime from me but telling me Gap is going to. When I asked about the charge off I was told I only owe them $500 they refuse to make correction to my credit report. This company is the lowest and I must say beware of them!!!
More AmeriCredit Complaints & Reviews
- American Credit Services - Phone call regarding a supposed loan
- AmeriCredit - AmeriCredit nightmare
- AmeriCredit - Unfair business practices!
- AmeriCredit - Scam and cheating!
- American Credit Services - NO PROOF and Traumatic
- AmeriCredit - Fraud and lies
- Americredit Financial Services - Substandard Operational Procedure
- American Credit - Harrassment
- American Credit Services - loan scam
- AmeriCredit - wrongful repossesion and 16.99% apr