America's Tire"free" flat tire repair

M

I went to America's Tire to fix a flat back tire (Free Flat Tire repair). The worker there asked me if I wanted to purchase tire insurance with America's Tire for about $40, for all 4. I refused then let them fix the flat tire. As I left the location, I heard a clank coming from my car. The next day, my tire was completely flat. Because it was late when I saw the flat tire, I had to bring the car to America's Tire the next day, and they pulled out a huge metallic blade that was inside my tire (which was the same flat tire as the first time). They then told me that it would cost $130 to change that tire, as well as to include the tire insurance previously quoted. They told me that if I purchased the tire insurance the day before, this problem would have been solved for free. They told me that if I purchased their service, It would have been solved for free, but if I did not, would I have to receive a huge metallic blade (that is not anywhere outside on the street) in my tire? The blade was in a way that is impossible for me to have just ran into it in the streets, the way it was positioned as well as the fact that it is inside a back tire, not a front. It just does not make any sense.