America's Tirecustomer service

K Jul 28, 2018

I'm severely disappointed with the terrible customer service that I received from the reps at 12287 Mariposa RD Victorville, Ca 92395.When I arrived at the location to submit an inquiry for service, I was ignored. My arrival/ presence was never acknowledged. I saw at least 10 people out in the service area and I even witnessed a few of them laughing, talking and dancing amongst themselves as I sat right in front of them in my car only to be ignored. I had to call in the the store and speak to the assistant manager and he came out to help me. He also informed me that the store manager was off for the day. They were really busy so I made arrangements with the assistant manager to return first thing this morning only to find out that I wasn't scheduled for an appointment and I would have to wait for about an hour or so. Despite the distasteful customer service that I'd experienced the evening prior to this morning, there was no compassion or compensation for it.
I had to drive over to the location at 15669 Roy Rogers Dr Victorville just to get the service I needed.
I'd like to commend the rep who took care of me promptly upon my arrival. His name is Pedro. I simply explained the situation to him and he was very compassionate and apologetic on the behalf of the other store location. He honored the appointment that wasn't honored at the other location and took care of my car within a very reasonable amount of time.