Americas Best Companiesextended stay

K Sep 02, 2018

My name is Kesharra Perkins, Im currently residing at the Bush intercontinental location in Houston. Upon paying for 7 days I was very dissatisfied with the room that was filthy and consumed by roaches and bugs that were in plan view. I came back down stairs to speak with someone at the desk by the name of Nataley only to be crused, yelled at, and threatened to have the police called on me. The room had droppings in the tub, dead plus alive bugs on the wall, counter tops and coming out of the head board. A residence also witnessed the horrible episode and confirmed my story to a employee by the name of LaJoyce. This lady is a witnesses as well. I can't believe the way I was treated. The room has mold in it as well. To add insult to injury the room is unsanitary and the manager Mr. Johnson said he would look into it but has done nothing on my behalf but take my money and refuses to refund it or accommodate me for my inconvenience. Natalie is very disrespectful, her attitude is nasty, and she is very unprofessional. This matter should not go unjustified so can you please contact me as soon as possible at holden.[protected]@aol.com. Thank you.