American Exteriors, LLC Logo

American Exteriors, LLC

Having problems with American Exteriors, LLC?

American Exteriors, LLC Customer Service Contacts

5715 F St,
Omaha, Nebraska

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with American Exteriors, LLC Customer Service. Initial American Exteriors, LLC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for American Exteriors, LLC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about American Exteriors, LLC. Discuss the issues you have had with American Exteriors, LLC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

American Exteriors, LLC Complaints & Reviews

American ExteriorsDeceptive and Unprofessional Pitch and Service

Whatever you do, DO NOT EVER do business with American Exteriors, LLC! They send out "Canvassers" to "Survey" and area for their "Focus Property Program." These people insist they are not salesmen and say they just want to tell you what they are doing in the area with this program. Then they ask for your phone number "just to confirm that I was really here." Then you will start receiving at least 2 phone calls a day for at least a month from their telemarketing team. Then 1 call a day for another couple months. Then they will call you once or twice a week for literally years trying to get you to buy windows and siding. I know all this because I worked in their sales department in Denver as an "Advertising Manager" for several months before I quit because I felt so guilty for harassing the average American Joe and how they were conducting business. Just tell them to add you to the Do Not Call list or you will report them to the FCC. And please feel free to report them to the BBB and any other consumer reporting agencies. They have no right to harass people this way.

American ExteriorsDoor to Door Scam!

A door to door salesman from American Exteriors of Minnesota, LLC, came to my house. The thing is, I have a "No Trespassing" sign by my sidewalk as well as a "No Soliciting" sign that is clearly posted on my door. As soon as I opened the door, he said that, "I saw your no soliciting sign" and then he proceeded to try to sell me American Exteriors stuff. He also wrote down my address in a book for his files (after I asked him not to as i did not want to get junk-mail or be solicited) - he was very disrespectful and disingenuous; a real phony. Gee, now I will probably get unwanted junk mail and spam. I explained to him that in this day and age, a door to door salesman simply cannot be trusted (especially when they willingly ignore no soliciting requests). He ignored me and continued his high pressure sales pitch. He said his name was Deonte Hill. When I asked him to leave, he continued to talk and he started to get verbally aggressive. I closed the door on him and locked right away as I feared for my safety; I was alone in the house. I saw him out the window - he went down the street to an elderly man's house (a disabled & decorated WW2 Vet) and pressured him with his sales pitch (by the way, he has a fully remodeled house so their is no need for his stuff). I would not trust this company and their unethical business practices.

• Wi
        WindowMan69 Sep 20, 2011

Anonymous-

You're a damn idiot. If there is no financial transaction made, then there is no sale. You can stop talking at any point you'd like. You voluntarily gave any information this company has about you, you redneck idiot ###.

• Re
        Resolution May 18, 2011

Anonymous-

American Exteriors of Minnesota is very interested in not only providing a great product but a great experience for anyone who decides to partner with us as well. Our canvassing team is only interested in collecting information and will not sell or send any information to you, especially not junk mail. We do respect people's privacy and I apologize that your request to be not contacted was not regarded. We will use this opportunity and feedback to assure everyone knows how important it is to pay attention to and adhere to all prospect complaints.

Best Regards,