American Swissquality of diamonds are very very bad

H

Bought a tanzanite ring at American Swiss Cresta on 4 April 2010, sent it in for resizing went to collect on 9 April 2010, went for supper and i noticed that the tanzanite stone had a chip in it ( OR SO I THOUGHT), as i was still in cresta i took it back immediately. The sales lady was very cheecky and had the audacity to tell me that i banged it against something, after arguing with her for a while she takes it in and tells me in a very condecending tone that the ring will sent back to their supplier .Two days later 13-04-2010 she calls me to tell me that it was not a crack afterall but a flaw in the stone and that they will replace it I will have my ring on friday 16-04-2010 perfectly in tact and sized aswell. Today is the 22-04-2010 I have just called and my ring is still not in the store it supposedly takes 5 days for resizing.I am disgusted first they sell me a ring that is not up to standard and now I have to wait 2 weeks for them to correct their mistakes. American swiss has always had diamonds and gold accessories of the best quality it now seems that they are selling us second hand, poor quality goods at ridiculously high prices.utterly disgusted!!!