American Laser Skincare — no refunds even if it is a medical condition
I went it to American Laser for a free consult from a bridal show. The manager strong armed me into signing despite the fact that I had an acne condition and I was seeing the dermatologist the following week. She gave me $1500 off and said if the doctor said I couldn't have the treatments, she would refund me. They signed me up for Care Credit so they were paid in full. I went to the doctor and they advised I could not receive the treatments due to medications I'd be on long term. Went back to American Laser and the manager was gone. Current manager advised to get a doctor's note. I did and they are still refusing to refund me. Medical condition and all. The regional manager is not returning my calls.
More American Laser Skincare Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund!
- American Laser Center - fraudulent and an embarrassing!
- American Laser Centers - bad results and custmer service
- American Laser Centers - this was a scam!
- American Laser Center - fraud, possible class action lawsuit
- American Laser Center - scam
- American Laser Centers - fraud and cheating
- American Laser Center - no refund / micro will damage your skin
- American Laser Center - skin tightening
- American Laser Centers - illinois info