American Laser Centercomplete rip off/scam beware

This company is a complete scam! Tbe services are over priced, the staff is rude, and the customer service is TERRIBLE. I signed up for services, because I was told that I had to make the purchase on the spot to get the "discounted rate". Unfortunately, I found out that the discounted rate was actually the regular price and that this company has a reputation all over the United States for being a rip off artists. I have been waiting for my $1000 refund since November 2008. I was told I would receive it immediately. Then I was told it would take 16 weeks. Now we are well beyond 16 weeks and I still have not received my money. I have repeatedly called the corporate office, however, the staff is rude and they refuse to return any of your telephone calls. Since November, I have left 112 messages and not one person affiliated with American Laser Center has called me back. I have even contacted the corporate attorney "Rhythm Manani" ext. 273 and still have not gotten a response. I would recommend that anyone considering doing business with these crooks reconsider.

anonyMiss Aug 01, 2009

I agree, they're refund practice sucks. They are not, however, overpriced, I will say that.

• Am
    AmericanLaserCenterScam Sep 03, 2010

FILE A COMPLAINT TO FTC + STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL + BBB

• Pa
    pascarellimom Jul 07, 2013

They ripped me and my mom off as well. They also go under various business names - Sleek MedSpa and Laser Cosmetica are all under the same umbrella and represented by the same attorney.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices