The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved American Income Life — no a complaint just to warn people about them
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
August 13, 2009. Something is not ligit about American Income Life. I just receive a email from them. They started by addressing me as:
Attention Career Seeker,
Recently, we received your application / resume from one of the Job Boards that our company works. It went on to state that it had a job opening and urged me to call immediately to schedule an interview with Regional Manager, Anderson Sooknanan nad provided the name of Marsha Diaz, Ext 227, who is suppose to be the Asst. Dir of HR.
I contacted her and kindly informed her not to send me any randam email, because, had I indeed responded to one of their advertisement, I would have had to provide at least my name and telephone number. Something they did not have. Surprise, Surprise, she hung up on me.
NO LIGITIMATE COMPANY WOULD DO THAT. As I stated, I was not rude or anthying.
More American Income Life Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud!
- Ail / American Income - job opportunity scam - beware
- American Income Life - scam and cheating!
- American Income Life - fraud & cheating!
- American Income Life Insurance - employment scam
- American Income Life Insurance - life insurance
- American Income Life - stay away from these guys
- American Income Life Insurance (Ail) - the real truth about ail
- American Income Life - misrepresentation
- HART Group - life insurance