American Home Shield — broken air conditioner
On July 3rd our air conditioner broke, we called that day to american home shield to schedule a service date. On July 8th the technician came out and determined that since the unit was so old, it needed to be replaced. It is July 17th and we still have not received one call from either American Home Shield or the Service Company regarding an update!!! I have called every day for 5 days, and have gotten no where! It has been over 90 degrees for the past 2 weeks and I have 3 kids, 3 dogs, and my mother in law with me. We have paid for this insurance for years to help us in circumstances like this and have never received such horrible service!! My claim number is 511837492. I want my air conditioner replaced asap before someone ends up in the hospital!!!
More American Home Shield Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs 
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them 
- American Home Shield - rip off 
- American Home Shield - beware 
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - dryer repair
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - communication and cancellation
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - refrigerator
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - unethical behavior, lack of customer service.
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - repair insurance