American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] — air conditioner not working properly
Summer of 2017 my a/c was acting up & AHS had to send the same contractor out to supposedly fix my problem & in the end they said I just needed Freon & filled it at my expense. On 8/7/18 my a/c started the same symptoms as last summer-not going below 86 & I live where it 100+ daily & my 70 yr old mother lives with me. I did an on-line service request on 8/7/18 and on 8/8/18 I was on the phone w/AHS many times which took up my whole day because they continued to give me the bottom of the barrel companies which two of them could not come out for a week. The 7th company they attempted to get a hold of was a reputable contractor and wasn't returning their calls so I contacted him myself and he told me that he refused to do business with AHS because he was tired of them denying work for customers and would try and only replace parts here and there which wouldn't fix the problems. I went on-line to see my service request status in the evening on 8/9/18 and it showed that I had no active service requests. I called the customer service number and waited on-hold for over 30 minutes (usual waiting time) to find out why I had no active service requests to only be told that my service request was cancelled without any reason documented. Not sure how a company can treat its customers like this for as much $$ that you pay to them.
More American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs 
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them 
- American Home Shield - rip off 
- American Home Shield - beware 
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - dryer repair
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - communication and cancellation
- American Home Shield - broken air conditioner
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - refrigerator
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - unethical behavior, lack of customer service.