The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved American Freight / King Koil Mattress — will not honor warranty
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We purchased a King Koil Mattress Feb. 17, 2009 from American Freight. At the time of purchase the salesman, Chris Botero assured us of a 20 yr warranty. That was 8 months ago. The mattress we purchased has collapsed on one side. When I reported it to them they informed me the warranty was void because we did not purchase the foundation with it. That was not mentioned when the purchase was being made. I read the warranty and it also said nothing about it being void, it recommended buying the foundation. The foundation our mattress is resting on is in perfect condition and is offered up for inspection.
I also called King Koil in Miami where the mattress was manufactured, they informed me that they do not warranty seconds. Of course we were unaware of the fact that we had purchased a defective mattress. Our receipt does not read "As Is" or any such warning. I
I feel the word should be known about Customer UNservice from American Freight.
More American Freight / King Koil Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- American Freight - scam and cheating!
- American Freight Furniture - scam artists
- American Freight Furniture - refund policy
- American Freight Furniture - bad product, no refund
- American Freight - typical bait and switch sales tactics
- American Freight - sold furniture I already paid for
- American Freight - liars
- American Freight - more than I asked for
- American Freight - employee
- American Freight - staff and professionalism