American Family Insurance — Uncooperative and uncaring company!
American Family Insurance
6000 American Parkway
Madison, WI [protected]
American Family Insurance is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only are they uncooperative they are uncaring. These people are robots and don't know how to think on their own. Even after I contacted "Customer Care", Lisa was just as uncaring and not even willing to understand why there was a $100 difference in the claim. Also, they have dragged this out to over a year. They only are about their bottom line. They don't care if they lose clients. I have since cancelled 2 auto and home owners insurance over $100 on a claim because I was able to prove the NADA value of my vehicle was $100 more than their value. I had to get provide 10 different appraisals and in the end all they really wanted was the NADA. They didn't care about the NADA value because they went up on the price on the aftermarket items. Which I had invoices for everything. They try to make it like they were doing me a favor. I would NOT recommend buy insurance from American Family. They are NOT looking out for your well-being. They are NOT concerned with getting you back to pre-crash condition.
More American Family Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- American Family Insurance - They do not pay for roof damage ever
- American Family Insurance - Claims
- American Family Insurance - Scam and cheating
- American Family Insurance - ignorant company
- American Family Insurance - Failed to Pay Claim
- American Family Insurance - Trying to avoid paying my claim
- American Family Ins - Insurance coverage - What insurance Coverage?
- American Family Insurance - unwarranted rate increase
- American Family Insurance - CREDIT BASED INCREASES--AMERICAN FAMILY
- American Family Insurance Group - american family insurance