American Family Care — completion of urgent care visit
I went to the Trussville, Al. location and when my visit was completed I stopped at front desk and asked if there was any paperwork to be signed or if I was getting a copy of my records for the visit. The two ladies at the desk both looked at me like I was interrupting them and with snotty tones said "No! Goodbye ". I was also told that my prescription was sent over to the pharmacy. When I went to my preferred pharmacy and asked for my medication, it was not available. I had to wait until the next morning to call the urgent care and ask what happened to my prescription and was it sent to the wrong pharmacy. I was then told that the doctor was supposed to have printed it out given it to me. I also saw that there are 2 charges of the visit billed to my debit card. When I asked about it, I was told that they only ran my card once and couldn't explain why I was being double charged.
More American Family Care Complaints & Reviews
- American Family Care - labor law breech 
- American Family Care - patient care does not matter just money 
- American Family Care LLC - uneccessary medical tests
- American Family Care - billing - getting bills for co-pay that was paid in cash
- American Family Care - my debt was sold to a debt collector without my knowledge.
- American Family Care - billing/ insurance
- American Family Care - tiger town urgent care in auburn alabama
- American Family Care - follow up from blood work
- American Family Care - customer service
- American Family Care - billing