Menu

complaints

Essence Healthcare Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Essence Healthcare at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Essence Healthcare has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Essence Healthcare. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Essence Healthcare complaints 5

Sort by:

Newest Essence Healthcare complaints

S

Essence Healthcare 5/3/2022 forward Not sure what complete resolution should be

5/3/2022 forward Not sure what complete resolution should be. But *** should be removed from my records, it was wrong. The reason a procedure that had no charges. And accountability from Essence Healthcare. And explanation from Essence about fraud, abuse, and waste and how this situation fits into that, and what they are going to do about it.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Essence Healthcare I'm a member of Essence Healthcare, a Medicare Advantage plan

I'm a member of Essence Healthcare, a Medicare Advantage plan. In December , I got my membership card [a contract] (member # ***), which stated that I owe a $25.00 copay for all specialists. Around January 6, 2022, I visited my Psychiatrist and paid the $25.00 copay. Then, on approximately February 25, 2022, I received my monthly statement from Essence Healthcare, indicating that I should have paid a $35.00 copay. I decided to call Essence Healthcare to understand why I now have to pay $35.00 instead. They explained that Mental Health requires a $35.00 copay. I expressed my concern to Essence Healthcare, stating that this violates the Essence contract, but they simply responded with a "too bad."

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Essence Healthcare I got dis Medicare Advantage thing from Essence and dey say I can get 10 trips a year or dey pay for my gas

I got dis Medicare Advantage thing from Essence and dey say I can get 10 trips a year or dey pay for my gas. So, on 2/11, I went to physical therapy wit MTM. I was gettin' treated for some bad sciatica. My appointment was done at 3:45 p.m., but da driver didn't show up till 4:45 p.m. I was mad, so when I got home, I called Essence to complain. But man, I had to talk to 3 different people before I could do dat. Essence sent me a letter on 3/5 sayin' I signed a sheet sayin' da pickup time was 3:45 p.m. But dat driver was lyin'! I checked my Verizon phone records for dat day, and dey show I called Altair, da subcontractor, at 3:47 p.m. and 4:08 p.m. And den da *** dispatcher called me at 4:43 p.m. 1226.

Hide full review

Is Essence Healthcare legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Essence Healthcare as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Essence Healthcare stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Essence Healthcare should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Essence Healthcare earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Essence Healthcare achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Essence Healthcare. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Essence Healthcare has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Essence Healthcare has registered the domain name for essencehealthcare.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Essencehealthcare.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Essence Healthcare website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Essencehealthcare.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Essencehealthcare.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Essence Healthcare, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Essence Healthcare protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Essence Healthcare I went to my local pharmacy to get my aripiprazole prescription, which I've been getting without any payment for the past 3 years

I went to my local pharmacy to get my aripiprazole prescription, which I've been getting without any payment for the past 3 years. But this time, they told me I had to pay $12.00. I asked why the sudden change, and they said it was because of my insurance. Since I needed the medicine urgently, I paid the fee. Today, I called Essence Health Care to figure out what's going on. They said that the computer is mistakenly assigning copays to all medications. They advised me to wait until they fix the glitch before picking up my medicine. However, I already picked it up and paid for it. The customer service representative told me that the only way to get my money back is by filling out Essence's lengthy form, which will take 14 business days to arrive. This is totally unacceptable.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Essence Healthcare I been askin' Essence Healthcare for a refund 'cause I paid 'em too much

I been askin' Essence Healthcare for a refund 'cause I paid 'em too much. My plan was to pay ahead for the whole year. I gave 'em $1188.00 on 7/29 to cover August to August 2022. Then, on 01/01/2022, I got a bill for $1563.60, so I paid that too. I called Essence Healthcare (***) on 2/16/22 and told 'em I want my money back 'cause I overpaid by . I called 'em again on 4/6/22 to check on my refund, and they said I still got a credit balance. Essence Healthcare been holdin' onto my money and ain't givin' it back. They ain't said nothin' to me 'bout the problem. They made a mistake by billin' me in January 2022 when they already got paid on 7/29/2022. I'm an old person, and I feel like they takin' advantage of me. They takin' more of my money without respectin' or carin' 'bout my losses.

Overview of Essence Healthcare customer experience

Essence Healthcare, as reported by consumers, has encountered several issues that warrant attention. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the company's services, highlighting problems such as poor customer support, delayed claim processing, and confusing billing procedures. Many individuals have also complained about the limited network coverage, which restricts access to healthcare providers. Furthermore, Essence Healthcare has faced criticism for its lack of transparency regarding plan details and costs, leaving customers feeling deceived and frustrated. These recurring negative experiences raise concerns about the company's commitment to delivering reliable and efficient healthcare services.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Essence Healthcare contacts