American Benefits ServicesPossible Scam

After paying the required cash ($299.00) I decided to do some checking, and came across some complaints on another website. So I called them again to ask more specific questions, and got nothing! No gaurentees, (after giving one when I called to pay), could not tell me if I would get a grant (which they specifically offered) or a loan that I'd have to pay back. So I asked for a refund. They could not (or would not) simply put the monies back into my account, but they would be happy to send me a check in the mail, but when I asked how long that would take, I was told "a few days". So I guess I will have to wait and see if they actually will pay me back, or if I have been a victim of yet another scam! Will keep this site posted.

Don't trust them!