American Airlineslooking to be reimbursed for the loss of a hotel night

On September 18, 2019, we boarded a flight to Barcelona, that was cancelled, and then we were boarded again on another plane which was also eventually cancelled, we had plans to arrive in Barcelona on Thursday, Sept. 19th, thus we made reservations for two nights at hotel whose reservation policy called for two days ahead, therefore although I called the hotel, explained what had happened, they still did not reimburse me for the lost night, therefore, I am claiming to be reimburse these monies by AA as not only did I lose a vacation day, but the stress and aggravation I experienced that night if not because I had already booked a cruise which was leaving that following Saturday from Barcelona, I would had cancelled that entire trip, it took me 2 days to recover from a lack of sleep as by the time we got to the hotel, it was already close to 4am, and the tension of the experience could not help me to relax and be able to fall as sleep, thinking that we still had to go through the process the next day and this time with a connection, and based on our experience thus far, the uncertainty of what was in store the next day was extremely stressful, therefore what was supposed to be a nice relaxing vacation turned out to be totally the opposite. I am not interested in anything other than to be reimburse for the $354.20 from the hotel Port in Barcelona.

Please let me know what supporting information you will need from me to process this reimbursement, I can be contacted via email at [protected]@yahoo.com phone is [protected]

Yolanda Wolfson