American Access Casualty CompanyCounter offer is unreasonable in comparison to the pain/suffering, medical bills and other factors.

A

I was hit by american access casualty company's insured on the highway on 12/21/2016 in san antonio, texas. He admitted to being at fault to the officer and also admitted that he suffers from ptsd after being in the service. He appeared to be under some kind of influence when he approached me after the accident. Even though he didn't smell of alcohol, he appeared drowsy or high as in on medication or something. A.A.C.C has accepted liability but they are being extremely unreasonable about the amount they are willing to pay. My demand letter was for $175, 000.00 which i admit was extreme, however, i don't want to have to hire a lawyer to take this case. I would like to settle on my own and have asked for at the least, the limits of $30, 000.00. My medical bills alone are over $20, 000.00. The emergency visit was over $10, 000.00 alone. They are claiming that some of my medical treatment was unnecessary. I was in a great deal of pain and could'nt even get out of my car. I admit that i had prior illnesses, however, i still suffer from extreme pain in my back that had already eased up due to having steriod injections prior to the accident. I had been doing much better and that is stated in my prior medical records from my pain doctor, dr. Ellis. The accident set me back again and i had to have two or three more steriod shots for my pain. I also had to have physical therapy after the accident and i still suffer from a pain on my right side that i never had before the accident. It has not gone away. The accident happened right before christmas on 12/21/2016. I have attached my demand letter that has all the details of my losses including my lost wages, personal times that i can never get back and also my medical bills that total over $20, 000.00. I have tried to discuss this matter with my original adjuster, rebecca delbosque, [protected], my second assigned adjuster, rodolfo lau, [protected] and have left several messages for the regional claims manager, monika grzymkowska, [protected]. The highest amount offered is $8200.00. My records are way to much to send to you but my adjuster has every single record including my past three years of medical records which they requested. Past have complied with every requests and i have been trying to settle this fairly for both of us for months. Please take a look at my case in whole. All i am asking is that i be granted the limits so that i may cover my medical bills and pain and suffering that their insured caused me. My phone number is [protected] and my e-mail address is [protected]@gmail.Com. My claim # is [protected] with a.A.C.C.