AMC Theatresguest service

A Dec 28, 2019 Review updated:

Me & my boyfriend went to see a movie thinking it will be relaxing & a nice way to spend our one month. We get into the movies and as you know we have seats assigned .. well a group of people were in our row and our seats were taken so we just left it alone and sat in another seat so the whole family didn't have to move, keep in mind this movie was more packed than usual . A lady comes along with her family and asks us to move, saying we were in their seats, so we found a place and moved . A few minutes later another lady and her family came in and told us " you guys need to get up this is our seats" .. the movie hasn't even started and we had to move twice. There was no where really to sit down, our seats were taken and we have already gotten up twice in less then 5 minutes apart, We decided to leave the theater and speak to the usher .. he was willing to seat us but we were already way too frustrated . Coming to see a movie should be relaxing not worrying about seats . It upsets me how we didn't even get to see the movie we were planning to watch instead we had to get up and complain to the usher about our seats. I think it isn't right that we had to get up so many times if there were reserved seats then an usher should be in there placing everybody in their correct seats, it completely ruined our day .

shadowg Dec 28, 2019

Why not speak up and tell the people they were sitting in your seats. That simple.

Alexis marie Dec 28, 2019

@shadowg A seat is not that serious, why move a whole family when you can just sit somewhere else ? That simple :)

shadowg Dec 29, 2019

@Alexis marie You are the one that is making it serious.

Alexis marie Dec 29, 2019

@shadowg And you are the one making a pointless comment . :)

• Um is not an answer! Dec 29, 2019

@Alexis marie But it caused you to come here to whine about it.

shadowg Dec 29, 2019

@Alexis marie if you did not make a childish pointless review people would not be making pointless comment. If you are too immature to get feedback on a PUBLIC then do not post on the. Silly child. DId your boyfriend get arrested yet for dating little kids like you. Why is he interested in a seven year old like yourself?

Alexis marie Dec 29, 2019

@shadowg I’ve seen the things you have been saying on other reviews and they are all going against what the person complains about, nobody wanted feedback I wanted amc to see the review and know how unwelcoming it felt . I don’t care for your opinion and it seems like you have nothing better to do then start arguments with other people based on their review . You are the immature one . Have a nice day

Shaun R. Dec 29, 2019

I have to agree with shadowg. The problem was created when you weren't willing to get the initial people to move from the seating you had been assigned.

• Um is not an answer! Dec 29, 2019

You should have gone to the usher in the first place. Let them deal with this ridiculous assigned seating like Catholic School!

• SubSquirrel Dec 29, 2019

You could have asked them to move from your seats instead of taking other seats. I haven’t heard of reserved seatings for movies but haven’t been to a movie theater in many, many years.

• Um is not an answer! Dec 29, 2019

@SubSquirrel I have. It's assinine.

• SubSquirrel Dec 29, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I don’t like the idea of reserved seats for a movie crowd. Asinine is right.