Amazon.comfraud/theft of my account

M Aug 16, 2018

Dear Amazon,

I'd like to file a complaint with regards to a refund, that I still haven't received from Amazon and I'm not really sure why I haven't received it yet, as I have passed on all the information and evidence that they have asked for in emails, in order to process the refund, but I don't hear anything back. Here is some information to help you understand the situation, (please see the text below and attachments 😌).

On the 6th of August 2018 my Amazon account was stolen and fraudulently used for 4 transactions on Amazon US - the transactions appear on my bank statement in UK in British pounds as the following amounts - £37.45, £24.95, £129.74 and £93.49 - the charge descriptor on the bank statement is - AMZN MKTP US, (also mentioned on the bank statement is - AMZN.COM/BILL LU), furthermore the last 4 digits on the credit card that was used fraudulently are: 6921. The transactions were done on the 6th of August 2018 and appeared on my bank statement the 7th of August 2018.

The delivery address of the person who committed the fraud/theft as it appeared on my account is as follows:
Femi Oladinwe
‪41 Buxhall Crescent‬
‪London E95JU‬
United Kingdom

He changed my delivery address which normally is Mrs Mette Roberts,  ‪2 Rotherfield Crescent, Hollingbury, BN1 8FQ‬, Brighton, United Kingdom, into the address above and my phone number from ‪[protected]‬ to: ‪+[protected]‬, and my email address from [protected]@gmail.com to: [protected]@gmail.com, I hope this info can help you with the complaint.

The items that he ordered fraudulently, was grouped into 2 deliveries and had the following order numbers and tracking numbers:
#‪[protected]‬ - ‪2417005‬
#‪[protected]‬ - ‪9908239‬
‪1Z301E190426929930‬
‪1ZX5Y7830440469586‬

I have tried phoning Amazon on the numbers that I have been given by customer service to communicate and to try and get the refund several times, but was informed on the international number for Amazon that the number was out of order, also I can't seem to use the second number that I received from Amazon, as it's for customers within US/Canada (and I'm based in the UK), furthermore Amazon's chat button doesn't seem to work at the moment either, so what do I do now? Please thanks for your help 🙏😌

Kind regards,