Amazon Logistics — delivery service
On 07/29/2019 I was stunned when an Amazon Logistics agent tried to shove a package into my USPS mailbox. When it won't fit, the agent left the box on top of my mailbox. I would not have believed it if I had not seen it with my own eyes. What a lazy, ineffective delivery agent ... no wonder the agent was driving a white unmarked van. To make matters worse, getting to someone at Amazon Logistics to listen to my compliant is impossible as they hide behind the internet.
More Amazon Logistics Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - your company needs to return my money asap!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping
- Amazon - email and password theft