AmariScam

C

I went to the Amari clinic and went in for consultation with young man who called himself "J". He claimed to be a doctor's assistant however he is not even a nutritionist .He sold me weight program that food that consisted of various shakes, bars, pastas and other horrible tasting products that made me sick to my stomach.He also told me that there are no refunds when I asked for my money back.I later found out that all the food products can be purchased online www.medifast1.com for a fraction of the cost. Amari is a scam that obviously has no integrity . They sold me worthless weight-loss program and I would like to help others in avoiding a BIG mistake of visiting such an unscruplous business.