Allstate Insurance Companyauto insurance

J

My name is Jorton Alexis. I used to be insured by Allstate unfortunately I lost my policy because I was in a car accident which put me out of work for two months. I want able to pay my bill when it was due because I didnt have no income..i tried to let Allstate know my situation but they wasnt being helpful with me. I wanted you guys to bare with me so I could find away to pay my bill. Now it's very difficult for me to find insurance because everybody charging unaffordable price.

• Updated by Jorton Alexis · May 15, 2018