Allstateextended warranty coverage on auto

D

Called and briefly talked to a representative about extended coverage policy. When asked several questions, all she could utter was "we don't", "I don 't know". Time on phone was pointless.

I unknowingly bought vehicle (And apparently the dealership as well), that had an after-market part added. The terms of warranty referred to exclusions or being voided in cases where after market parts are added to vehicle. I contend the dealership had an obligation to inform me of potential/possible exclusions when selling me this warranty.

Bottom line - calling allstate customer service was useless.

• Va
    valentine Stauder Sep 16, 2018

What does Allstate Wrap premier care cover on my car and please send me break down of coverage.

• Va
    valentine Stauder Sep 16, 2018

Wht does Allstate Wrap Premier care cover please send me a brake down of coverage.