Allivet.comThey have no idea how to help customers

D

I hate this site. They just told me that I couldn't refill an Rx that was written a year ago that I had filled about 6 mos ago. The CS rep I spoke to was so unhelpful. She just said there was nothing they could do (or would do) and I am out of luck. I have a dog with severe allergies and I need these meds to keep him comfortable. I wouldn't use them again. They have no idea how to help customers.

• Ni
    Nikolove Jun 14, 2017

This is a big fat ZERO for customer service!First of all they have extremely long lag time intervals prior to answering the phone!Expect to wait and wait and then get no where fast!They could care less this is the worst company to deal with!They will refuse to refund your money if a product is defective!That is called robbery.If you need a fair company to deal with go to CHEWY.com.They actually care.Be advised that meds from them may be expired or almost on the way out.In my situation the zymox spray failed to work on the dog with virtuallg zero pharmaceutical effect.

• Ad
    Adonnasarah Jul 06, 2016

I have ordered 3 times and each time it has taken 4 or more days to get meds sent. They lie about faxing and calling. Same day 1 hour earlier I placed an order with 1800petsmeds and it was in the mail the next day. I called Allivet 4 times and the last 2 times, 53 minutes, then they answered and hung up on me. Called right back, on hold again for 10 min, they answered and hung up then the office was closed. Bad

• Lanafaith Jan 25, 2013

I retract my previous comment. I wish it removed if possible. Allivet called me, explained to my satisfaction. I thought their customer service was good.

• Lanafaith Jan 25, 2013

I ordered trifexis heart worm medication. One years worth. Two 6 month packages. It arrived in a plastic Baggie. I am very concerned about counterfeit drugs, . One of the things they tell you to check is the retail packaging. With out the retail, sealed packaging how do I know where it came from or it's safety. I did ask to return these meds for a refund so I could buy them from a known source . They refused.

• Co
    Commed Oct 08, 2012

I will never deal with them again. Do yourself a favor and find another place than this.

MaxRosen Mar 27, 2012

I only received half the order from them. Zero communication from Allivet.com.. despite numeral emails and calls. Filed dispute to PayPal but they need me to file a police report in order to get the case going. Just too troublesome and treat it a good lessn learn. Hope others will not fall victim to Allivet.com. Beware.

• Al
    Allivet May 01, 2011

Hi Drish. I am so sorry you feel that way about allivet.com. Will make sure I look up the issue first thing tomorrow and see what we can do. Thank you.
    Allivet.com