Complaints & Reviews

aquarium products

Beware - scam!!!
Liveaquaria site is very very deceptive. First, they offer free shipping of orders over $144.00. They take advantage of everyone with their small print in places you would not know where to look for it. I purchased fish and two aquarium products. The products cost me approx $20.00. I qualified for the free shipping but no where did it designate that they will ship the products and fish in separate invoices. The amounts of the order did not even calculate according to the information provided. The figures were off! They tagged me for shipping of approx. $26.99 for overnight delivery of only the two inexpensive products and not the fish but the fish is what qualifies for the free shipping. Beware of this unscrupulous companyi the products and fish did not even leave their warehouse when I tried to cancel but they did not honor that either. They say they have a policy that everything must be ordered/done by 9:30a central time if you can find the tiny tiny * on home page under the large free shipping!

aquarium products