Allegiant Air — damaged luggage
Very dissatisfied with this airline. To begin with when I booked the flight for my daughter, and I expect to sit beside her, which I learned once we checked in, we have to pay extra to sit beside our registered guest. After arriving in Arizona, my daughters wheel on her luggage was broken due to mishandling, obviously. I tried to submit a complaint on their website and how convenient it's an unavailable service. Will not recommend this airline or fly it again.
More Allegiant Air Complaints & Reviews
- Allegiant Air - no contingency plan!
- Allegiant Air - buyer beware the super-low fare - disgust awaits you!
- Allegiant Air - bait & switch!
- Allegiant Airlines - carry on luggage
- Allegiant Air - fee for gate pass
- Allegiant Airlines - cancellation policy
- Allegiant Air - non responsive cutomer service
- Allegiant Airlines - conditions on plane
- Allegiant Air - parking free
- Allegiant Airlines - website - navigate at your own risk