ALLConnectinternet service

J

I was transferred on phone to AllConnect because SoCalGas advised me of certain deals I could receive. Have to say, wow, this company has some of the most aggressive salesmen! Immediately the sales agent tried upselling me internet services and sounded like I would be getting the best deal, when I could easily purchase at the exact same price directly from the ISP and much safer and easier to resolve issues. Being as aggressive as selling products from other companies, the agents were absolutely useless at customer support. The agent whoever helped me out with the order made some grave mistakes, refused to admit it, and hung up phone right after I brought the issue up. With five additional calls, one agent had no idea how to look up an order, one agent had no clue what to do, one agent even tried to sell me the same package again, one agent referred me to their lousy "customer care service" which only operates a short amount of time in a week. The last few agents finally provided the most useful information which is to contact the ISP directly regarding my order, which means they themselves are basically helpless at order issues. Wow, why couldn't they just told me this from the start? As a customer, I do not have to feel the need to go through this much trouble to have my order issues resolved simply because of their mistakes. Their website is absolutely horrible at navigation and the layout looks like something from the 90s. I contacted the ISP directly and had substantially better experience. With this much trouble gone through, I cancelled the order within an hour and did not want anything to do with these people ever again.