All That Cellular β€” customer service

N

Ordered a cell phone, received it, called to activate it. Was told by verizon that it was a stolen phone and they would not activate it. Called allthatcellular and they said try again. Tried again. Same reply... Not activating a stolen phone. Allthatcellular said ok send it back and we will send another in it's place. But, they did not have the same one in stock and they were not going to cover shipping for me to send back. So, I had to take a lesser value phone and pay to have the stolen one sent back. I paid express shipping on the first phone because I needed it for the weekend and they would not send me the replacement phone overnight to get it in time. Very unprofessional, I paid extra for faster service, didn't get it, I paid for a phone that was less valuable in the end, and I paid to send a phone back that was not even my fault!!! Wow. I have all my email documentation for the conversation with this company to validate my accusations.

• Ro
    Rondy Wilson sr Jul 18, 2009

Your not given much choice once you've bought from this person should you get a piece of trash of a cell phone.
    I bought a used phone to use with my boost plan and flat out the phone does not work...
    E-mailed back and forth several day's trying to get a RAM " return merchandise authorization " and was told forget it not happening would send me another phone ; the same or better.
    My gut say's this person is a ripp off. i can't really afford being out the $74.90 and believe any money spent would be nothing but frustration and more money lost.
    Wished there were more information on this person so I could make a Formal Complaint to the Attorney General of the State where this person does business from as well as contacting the Postal Service for Mail Fraud

• Ph
    Phyllis Naracon Aug 27, 2011

I bought a phone from them and almost the same thing has happened except Verizon said that my phone was already activated in someone else's name, so I have called numerous times to send phone back and get another one or get my refund but they won't return my phone calls, I call during supposedly their working hours and I have left messages, but they won't answer my phone calls nor return my phone calls therefore they are just ignoring me so I am going to call the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint on them. I do not like doing this to anyone but what other choice are they giving me? I don't know what else to do?

• Ke
    Kenney Thomason Nov 15, 2014

This company is nothing but a bunch of ###..end of story

Cheryl Craft Aug 20, 2018

I purchased the phone and it was not a 4g. Therefore I was unable to use it. I have requested several times for information to return for a refund but they tell me to activate the phone. I won't activate it as it is not the right type I need. They took my money and won't give it back. I have called and always get a recording and no return call.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices