All My Sons Moving & Storagedamaged and missing items

A

If you like any of your belongings or ever want to see them again, the DO NOT use All My Sons moving and Storage. If only I had read the other reviews before using them. Whatever they say is false. They led us to believe that they were actually ok on the first move. Then our items went to storage - which must be a barnyard. Actually, that's an insult to barnyards, as I bet they are better kept than this place must have been. I can't think of one item that was not damaged. Some never even showed up! Then they told us they'd come out and bring some missing parts. They never did. Three items have been deemd totally unusable and all they are offering is $400.

We also reported them to the BBB.

I can only hope that somone treats their belongings so horribly the same way they did ours one day. Hopefully, what goes around comes around.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices