PODS Enterprises Logo

PODS Enterprises

Having problems with PODS Enterprises?

PODS Enterprises Customer Service Contacts

1800 467 637 (Australia)
+1 855 706 4758 (Customer Service)
+1 877 249 7637 (Business Customer Service)
+1 866 930 7637 (Marketing / Advertising Opportunities)
+1 866 667 5590 (Corporate & Government Business Inquiries)
+44 161 300 9712 (United Kingdom)
13535 Feather Sound Drive
Clearwater, New Hampshire

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PODS Enterprises Customer Service. Initial PODS Enterprises complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PODS Enterprises above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PODS Enterprises. Discuss the issues you have had with PODS Enterprises and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 24, 2020

PODS Enterprises — Storage return after cross country move

I worked for 2 months to get my dad prepared to move from Wa. state to IL since he's getting up in year...

Jul 14, 2020

PODS Enterprises — Pods

I am completely disappointed and frankly disgusted at the poor customer service I have received. Firstly, I...

PODS EnterprisesTold 1 price now holding my stuff ransom

Was told on April 6th I had to pay $147.50 for them to deliver it to my new place.
Was told 3 days in a row all 8 had to pay was $147.50.
I paid it. That night I received an attomated message I would recieve it between 8-11 the next day. Also received an email stating the same.
The morning of I recieve a message to look at my file. I did. I seen that my delivery is saying not scheduled.
I called then they said the want another $147.50.
So the person I talked to lied to me. The voice recording they sent me was a lie. As well as the email that was sent to me was a lie.
I'm on disability cause I have Spinal sclerosis.
They have received $723 this month from me.
That is almost my intire monthly income. I have nothing left to live on this month.

PODS EnterprisesYour PODS driver

On March 11 I was driving my vehicle heading north on Hillsboro Road in Franklin Tennessee. The lane was merging and I was in front of your pods driver. All of a sudden he put his foot on the gas and started passing me. The road was almost down to one lane and he was intent on running me off the road. I floored it and was able to get around him and back in front. When he pulled up beside me, I decided to take a picture of the pods vehicle door with all the information on it. The guy even held up a sign with his name, Kenny, on it. This man should be fired from your company for acting like this.

Your PODS driver
    Your PODS driver

PODS Enterprisesmice inside storage container

I stored items in a PODS unit, only to discover, upon opening the unit to remove my goods, that mice had taken up residence inside. Mouse droppings, mouse bedding, shredded papers everywhere. I now have to throw out all the blankets, sheets, mattresses I placed inside the unit. I will then have to repurchase these items that were ruined. I paid a lot of money to PODS, with the expectation that their unit would protect my goods from vermin. Absolutely UNSAT!

mice inside storage container

PODS Enterprisespods non exsistance of customer service, and providing the service quoted

I contacted pods over 3 weeks ago to set up an account, due to moving out of state, for employment reasons. My husband is a vet, and we have to have our pod loaded and outta here by mondy 1/6/2020. Alfons marra, is the person whom assisted me with my quote and then account. Come to find out, by calling today.. We have no pod!!! And here is the clincher. They still wanted to help us, but not until the monday the day we have to leave!!! Please I need your help. I cant afford this mistake. Contact me as soon as possible. I was told your company was customer oriented. I totally feel lost, and abadoned in a time when we just cant be. What can you do to help us. My original quote # is [protected] @ $approximatley $2900

PODS Enterprisesservice

I arranged for a pod to be delivered to my Connecticut home on November 7th. I am a resident of Florida and flew in on the 7th to find that the delivery man had pulled the cable and phone lines from my home and they were lying on the pod. I then contacted customer service representative Angel and he told me there was no way that could happen. Well I'm not making this up and Angel and I argued for a few minutes. I offered the video I had taken immediately when I returned and Angel refused. When the called ended he stated he would call back. That was three hours ago. Please contact me as I need to know who will reimburse me for repairing the broken lines.

PODS Enterprisesdelivery

I was not told by the agent when I ordered my pods (4) that they only deliver on Thursday and Friday to Castle Rock, CO. I called yesterday, 10/17, to ask for deliver on 10/30 since I'm closing on my home.

Lashea told me about the limited delivery and that their next available date is 11/7/19. She then made it sound like it was my fault that I wasn't aware. Now, I have to pay an additional $824 for November rent because no one informed me about limited delivery. Had someone told me about the limited delivery, I would have chosen another company to store my belongings. Now my items are held in storage longer than I need and I have to pay for it.

There should be some discount or refund applied due to not being informed and blind sided yesterday that I have to pay another $824 that I was not planning on.

Oct 08, 2019

PODS Enterprises — delivery to neighbor

we have a new neighbor who moved in with a pod the truck pulled into our driveway and unloaded the pod. I wa...

PODS Enterprisesstorage and moving cost and customer service

I get that I sounded irritated when I called about charges to my account, because none of them matched what I was told, but the lady's job is to explain the and clear up the confusion that I have about the charges. I was told that the charge for picking up and dropping off the container was 100 something but now it's 300 something that's a 200 dollar difference and I'm not keeping the POD for an extra 30 days and I was just wondering why I was being charged for another 30 days because y'all couldn't deliver it on the days I wanted which would of been before my next payment and it's only 10 days not a full 30 after my next payment so why do I have to pay for a full month. I'm getting frustrated because I didn't understand and I don't have all this extra money it's costing me versus what I was told when I agreed to have y'all move it. So I muttered Jesus [censored]ing Christ under my breath because it's stressful being charged more than you're expecting. That gave her no right to call me a [censored]. That's poor customer service. This company is a rip off and not worth what they charge.

PODS Enterprisesmoving

They could not figure out where to place the POD, so they left and we had to reschedule a week later. This is despite the fact that I spent substantial time working with their representative to make sure they understood EXACTLY where the POD was to be placed. I even shared a satellite photo with a red circle showing the parking space the POD was to be placed. Unfortunately, they were not able to communicate these directions to their driver. Their excuse was this:

"We do not share photographs with our drivers because they are not allowed to look at their phones while driving."

Perhaps the driver could park in the parking lot and then look at the phone.

Anyway, they screwed this up when they dropped the POD off to be loaded. Then, they screwed it up again when they dropped the POD off to be unloaded at my father's new home.

Never use this company. There is a reason they have a one star rating. If you read their few good reviews carefully, you can tell that they are fake.

moving

PODS Enterprisespod size

I ordered a POD for my move from FL to TX and was told by the customer service rep that a 7x7 would fit all of the belongings I described to him. I asked him twice to verify that I didn't need a larger POD and he said no. When the POD arrived, the movers I hired said there was no way all of my items would fit, so please pick the most important. I had to sell my sectional couch, and I still have my sons Cali King mattress and box spring, my daughters toddler bed, a large painting, and a TV stand that I will have to get rid of, as I'm moving next week. I am a single mother with 3 children, moving halfway across the country and was hoping that PODS would ease my anxiety and now I am even more overwhelmed. Please help.

PODS Enterprisescustomer service representative

Called pods today and spoke to a rep named Denise. Never have we ever dealt with someone in customer service that was as unprofessional and unethical as this woman. After a half hour we demanded to speak to a supervisor, which she refused every time we asked. She also refused to give us her name until we demanded multiple times. She also implied numerous times that we were stupid, even started speaking slowly, repeating herself and spelling words for us as if we were children. We are moving and the pod pickup date is the date after our closing. Denise told us she didn't care what we did with the pod and this wasn't her problem. She was the most ignorant rep I have ever dealt with at any company. This type of treatment is unacceptable. If this is how PODS treats its customers, we will never do business with them again and will be sure to tell everyone we know how they will be treated if they use them. Moving is already stressful enough without having to deal with offensive customer service reps for a company you are giving your money to. Pods claims on their website that "YOU CAN BE CONFIDENT AND IN CONTROL OF YOUR MOVING SCHEDULE." What a joke!

• Tr
                        Tracy Miller2 Oct 18, 2019

The same thing happened to me yesterday. After literally making me scream at her that I was done talking to her and demand to speak to a supervisor did one finally get on the phone.

PODS Enterprisesnew customer

Do not use this company. First our delivery wasnt delivered on time. Then when delivered the door wouldnt open. The guy came out to cut the door open and cut it open and said that was all he could do and to basically have 2 people hold the doors open. Ridiculously especially when having to pay 3200. Then just got and email that they wont give any money back.

PODS Enterprisespods delivery

I cannot get an answer from PODS regarding where my containers are and why they are not on time. Meanwhile I have my entire family moving (horses, cats, dogs, kids) over 700 miles from home and I have no resolution to my problem and no help from the pods company. In a stressful time of moving this is NOT acceptable. Can't talk to the complaint department. No one can tell me where the pods are, why they're late and no compensation for the undue stress. Where will I stay with a family and farm animals for the night? They don't know, not do they care. Very upsetting to say the least.

PODS Enterprisesdelivery date not honored

Hello

order #1271705
                          Today I found out that my delivery date of June 12th could not be honored due to a processing error within Pods logistics process. I had called in on May 28 to reserve the June 12th delivery date, and was told that they would get back about the 3hr window, and would focus on closer to 11am could be more exact.

Today June 10th I call to validate the delivery arrangements and was told I'm not on the scheduled delivery for the 12th, and the day was full. My simple-reply was you have a full schedule plus one.

In short I was on the phone today for 1 hr and 49 mins talking to an agent, then sr agent, then supervisor. The good faith tone change at supervisor, who gave me an alternative that was not acceptable of June 13th delivery date. As i progress through the agents my message was clear, I had business travel planned the next day for a week and it had to the 12th, as agreed.

I provided evidence that indeed the 12th was requested, but unknown to me a failure in processing created the issue.

I ended the hour and 49 mins call with the same expectations of delivery of June 12th, or expected inconvenience compensations. I was told to look at my lease agreement.

I am expecting PODs to keep the comment, or appropriate reimbursement for the inconvenience they have created.

Final note. I DO NOT want to be contacted by the supervisor I spent the last 20 mins with. She was "process for process sake" and argumentative, and non responsive to customer service, and does not mean service. I had requested someone else to speak to but was told this supervisor was the end of my escalation.

At the end of the call the supervisor noticed a process error for a $14.00 transaction, and said that was the reason the delivery was not schedule. This would be outside your SOP, as I was told process for delivery payment is the day before delivery.

I I am free to discuss at 305.790.6326

Jun 03, 2019

PODS — storage and delivery

Acct#[protected] I have been using PODS since 11.27.2018 to store my house hold items after the sale of my home...

PODSdelivery failure

We contracted with PODS on 7/25/18 and accepted delivery of 2 PODS on 10/8/18 to our address in Indiana. At the time we contracted with them, we told them we would want to store in San Antonio for several months and ultimately have the PODS delivered to our new address at zipcode 78026. Now as of 4/4/19 we are requesting the PODS be delivered and are now being told they can't be as PODS no longer services this zipcode. Are you people insane? How can you just decide to no longer service an area for delivery when you have a signed contract agreeing to provide service to that location? We have made 9 calls so far with no resolution on what happens next. To make this situation even crazier PODS does deliver to Pleasanton, TX which is ONLY 10 miles from where we live. I need answers and I need them now on what you are going to do to resolve this issue!

PODSdelivery

Good Morning,

My name is Samantha Lisa, My mother Gwendolyn Lamanna who lived in Wilmington, North Carolina passed away January 8, 2019 from a long time battle with Metastatic Breast Cancer. I am a 30 year old newly married young woman, who lives in Long Island, New York and since being my mothers only child I am her executive of her estate. Due to living in another state I have been unable to go back to North Carolina, and have been leaving a lot of the work to the real estate agent I hired. My step mother Susan Marchese contacted PODS and a crew to pack up the POD so I can have my mothers belongings shipped to New York. The POD was supposed to be at my mothers residence yeterday between the hours of 2:30-5:30 pm. The address is 312 Palmer Way. Wilmington, NC 28412. I was informed this morning by the real estate agent that the movers arrived to pack the POD this morning, and there was no POD in the driveway. I am supposed to be closing on her house on Friday, and due to the lack of communication with POD and myself they not only did not arrive, but they also did not contact me to inform me of the delay. They have my contact information, my step mothers as well as the real estate agents phone number. I contacted the 1800 number this morning, and they were not helpful. They provided me with two contact numbers, and I spoke with a man named Sam who apologized for the inconvenience. An apology is not acceptable in this case. I just lost my mother, and I am handling an estate account in another state. I have sold the house, and due to PODS lack of contact and professionalism I now have to pay the movers who arrived today as scheduled and schedule another day for them to come. The closing date is now moved as well to April 15, 2019. This behavior in a huge business is unacceptable, and I would like someone to contact me ASAP. I do not feel like I should have to pay the whole amount of this as per it is the company's fault for not communicating. At this time, I am expecting a call back today and I would like this to be handled. I can be reached at [protected].
                              Samantha Lisa, MSW

PODSfranchise

Your unmanned facilities, are just that. You can call, but the individual you speak with is in another city. You van call, get a voicemail, it'll be full, or leave a message, but get no response. Many of PODS employees seem pissed about doing their job. Truck drivers delivering the PODS to the facilities are made to wait, because no one is there. Many of the pod representatives only look at their employment as a job, a paycheck. The operation of the business is an afterthought. What is the purpose of the PODS call in, to alert the facility of arriving pods, if it's never checked? Calling a voicemail thats always full, don't help with the drivers schedule. We spend weeks at a time, picking up, and delivering pods, from east coast, to west coast, north, and south, through all sorts of conditions, only to be disregarded by franchise owners!