AliExpress.comavoid like the plague

R

I did meet aliexpress on internet maybe two years ago and was closely following its behavior for a while before making a trade with them since I have always heard about the risk of making business with China. After I see they qualify their merchants with certifications, they have a feedback content and they launched their scrow system, I thought wow! this place has became a safe and wonderful tool for retail so, I made my first order from a merchant who appeared to be a certified gold member with more than a hundred trades, 95% positive feedback, all perfect to fit my needs.

I bought a case of Kingston flash drives for retail. After I received them everything looked perfect and I tried one but not all, as I got them for retail and needed them in their original package. Since everything looked fine, I release the payment but for my surprise, after I have sold 5, I had 3 devolutions. The problem with those flash drives is that beside are defective product, they format them to make them appear as they were high capacity when the true is that just have less than 1gb so, when you intend to use all the fake capacity, the flash drive get blocked and you can not access your information once again.

At that time and following the aliexpress advice, I contacted the seller just to received an email with an apologize. Then I sent more than four emails without response so, I told them I will start a Paypal dispute. The day after, the merchant disappeared from aliexpress webpage and nobody respond for my money. Paypal said I had to complain with my credit card, my credit card made me send the merchandise back to china, gave me a temporary refund while they investigate, after 2 months the money was debited from my account again because alibaba declined to make a refund and I even lost the shipping and a fee I had to pay my credit card for a foreign transaction. jajaja! thanks God I learned a lesson and it could be expensiver.

• De
    DeanUSA817 Nov 10, 2019

The website is incredibly difficult to navigate and the layout incredibly user unfriendly. I can't even locate my shopping cart -and the only tech support are auto-bots...WTF?

Josh Mc Dalwin Mar 06, 2019

All are advise to stop buying from AliExpress. The customer Agent really suck. They are all mindless. It obviously shop the seller not serious sending goods yet ask me to wait till 11days then only cancel. Time wasted and now wait another 10-20days for refund. The moral of the story is you will lost your currency conversion. Buy nothing..

• Sc
    Scott Garrett Neil Dec 29, 2018

I have dealt with AliExpress for years now, while living in SE Asia. I have found that roughly 60% of all goods are either fake, faulty, misrepresented (lied about), or don't show up. The items that do show up or work, work poorly. I do not recall a single purchase in which a single item worked 100% as expected. I have been forced to file numerous (7-9) disputes with upper management. In all cases I was eventually refunded, but in most cases it took many months to actually get the funds back into my bank. The sellers will lie and produce fake documentation, which then must be disproven and it all takes time and energy. They are hoping to frustrate you to the point of going away. I am currently fighting a case in which a case of sticker-tattoos simply never showed up. After 2.5 months, the seller refuses to refund, although tracking shows the order as lost. Aliexpress will step in shortly, though it will still take about two more months to get the refund. That's it for me. I live surrounded by Chinese here. They are the worst people on earth. They are even worse than the Russians. I will be deleting my Aliexpress account once my refund is in my account. There is something truly wrong with these people. No other people on this earth act like this. It's as if every single one of them was raised by wolves, and have never been exposed to the real, outside world. They have no idea how to conduct normal business, or how to act. STAY AWAY!

• Du
    dude1 Nov 27, 2018

Aliexpress sucks big time. I ordred an item. Then, the seller told me "item is sold out", please cancel order with reason "other reason. When I cancelled, I selected "item out of stock". The seller refused to cancel the order. I did the same again. He refused again. I contacted Aliexpress support to draw their attention on the business practices of this seller and to ask them if they could force him to cancel with the actual reason "item out of stock". They advised me to select "other reason" just to satisfy the seller. That's ridiculous.

• Us
    User_2 Jun 07, 2018

AliExpress faking the rating: 100% rating with 2 negative feedbacks:

• Pr
    Prime1980 Jun 01, 2018

The item ordered is in black color, the received item is in blue color, furthermore the item is not the same brand and neither the same style.

• Pr
    Prime1980 Jun 01, 2018

I bought a new pants in black color and received one in blue color instead of. As I complained to Aliexpress and opened a dispute: Buyer requested a refund, Dispute Reason:Color not as described, Proposal:, Refund Only US $ 32.96, Comments:
    the item received in a wrong color. I ordered item in Black color, the item received is in blue color, furthermore it does not the same style as in sellers homepage. and sendt pictures as evidences, I received the following judgment from Aliexpress: AliExpress Processing the Proposal, Proposal:, Return goods & refund US $ 32.98. To return the item, shipment cost is 40 USD it is higher than the price of the item. Furthermore the seller has deleted the item homepage. It seems no warranty, no buyer protection. You are left under your own responsibility. The untrusted buyer go frie and the seller has no rights.

• Pd
    P'doffcustomer Jun 07, 2018

@Prime1980 Ali Express is a con. Firstly, Ali Express hold the money in a seperate account until you have marked the item received and you are happy with the product. So even if the buyer disappears before you confirm receipt, Ali still has your money. They're nothing but a rip off. If you are happy to spin a wheel and get lucky in that you receive what you pay for and are happy with the product then go ahead. I would suggest you contact Ali-Express customer service (I use the term very loosely). When you open Eva (Customer help tab) type in "I want to speak to a human" and then follow the instructions. You will eventually get to speak to a human. Do not let them put you off by telling you they will escalate it. This means nothing. Just keep re-typing "I want my money back" I have been conned & cheated. They will eventually cut you off. Re contact and do the same again. Eventually they will give in and refund you.

• Mo
    Monika Nemeth May 17, 2018

Aliexpress: cheap, substandard quality, horrible costumer service - worst online retailer ever to do business with !
    Once again, Aliexpress also proved to me that never to do business with Chinese retailers. While initially the price is attracting, the get what you paid for ...or not even.
    I purchased recessed lights from a retailer- items arrived about 1 month after purchase -which is not only an eternal time for shopping, but also protects the seller for a negative review- as you cannot submit review after 30 days of your actual transaction. Items arrived, one of the light failed working after a week. I contacted the seller, who ended up jerking me around with back and forth emails wasting my time...instead of admitting that the item was cheaply made, substandard in quality and offer a replacement. I only spent 45$, and we are talking about a 10$ worth of replacement.
    Decided to repurchase the same light from another seller... few days later i get a notification that my pucrahse was shipped. Then a month later -still waiting on the item to arrive-I get a another notification that my shipment was canceled. No explanation or refund.
    Maybe this is how they do business in China, but this poor ethic wont last in the western world.
    Save yourself the headache and stay away from Aliexpress.

• Ka
    Karen7176 Apr 30, 2018

Do not buy through aliexpress, their so called 'buyers protection' is a load of crap. they get the money and then it's your problem. even with proof of payment, orders, everything possible, following their processes, still no product and no response... because they decided the item was received, even if there is proof that it never even arrived in the country it was ordered from. unable to open dispute, but there is proof that I did communicate that item was not received. twice posted complaint on live chat, was twice promised it will be resolved, still months later no reply.

Stay away from aliexpress!!! 1111

• Ka
    Karen7176 Mar 13, 2018

And now I also was scammed, ordered an item, after a time, and without me receiving the item, status was changed to 'receipt confirmed', so I can't even log a dispute to claim the money. No one helping, even went onto the live chat, was promised an answer, no response to date. So basically I lost the money, as there is no recourse.

AVOID ALIEXPRESS AT ALL COSTS!!!

• Ji
    jimcass Mar 09, 2018

I PURCHASED A STROLLER THAT CAME WITH A CAR SEAT ALSO. I PAID ALI EXPRESS $463 FOR THIS STROLLER. I RECEIVED THE CAR SEAT IN THE MAIL BUT NOT THE STROLLER. I EMAILED ALI EXPRESS AMD THEY TOLD ME CUSTOMS SENT THE STROLLER BACK TO THEM. ALI EXPRESS THEN ASKED ME IF I WANTED THEM TO SHIP THE STROLLER AGAIN. I SAID THATS WHY I PAID $463, YES PLEASE SEND THE STROLLER. WELL, I NEVER RECEIVED THE STROLLER AMD THEY TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO BUY THE STROLLER AGAIN IF I WANTED IT. ALI EXPRESS STOLE $63 FROM ME. THEY ARE THIEVES AND WE BE PROSECUTED FOR THIS!!!

• Ji
    jimcass Mar 09, 2018

@jimcass THEY DIDN'T STEAL $63 THEY STOLE $463 FROM ME!!!

• Ta
    tarek tabbara Jan 03, 2018

same thing here, opened dispute after 2 seller gave me a fake tracking numbers and got delivered to another person and a third dispute when my order arrived totally damaged . now my account is disabled.

really aliexpress is what its name show alibaba and the 40 thieves, bunch of thieves in a cave

• En
    Entiu Jul 24, 2017

(Order Code: [protected] and Order Code: [protected]) blocked!
    I want to file a complaint, but everything has closed me to the site. Everything, absolutely everything at Aliexpress is blocked. This is not possible in a country that claims to be civilized. I have two disputes. The first one already took my money. The second is about to steal it in the next few days. I can not defend myself. I can not intervene with anything. I have no one to tell him what's going on. Everything is stuck! It's something!? I want to leave 2 feedbacks (Order Code: [protected] and Order Code: [protected]) He expelled me from the site. It can not penetrate. Everything is closed like in the jungle of animals, or as jail.
    Do not buy from AiExpress, better from Ebay! Order Code: [protected] at AliExpress. Do not buy from AiExpress, better from Ebay. I'm tired and I'm tired of waiting to get money after a dispute. After all, I did not get the money. All the evidence presented was not taken into consideration, they did not even want to watch the videos with evidence. I waited a month, but they did their best to steal. They have not left me any way to complain. Everything is closed at [protected]. They had no point in closing my account. I have no place to look for justice. And I'm right. It is disastrous to have to deal with Chinese Communists. Only I know what it means to "die with righteousness." The amount of money poured into a bad product, sent through Aliexpress, lowered my trust in Aliexpress. Aliexpress sells garbage. Sellers selected by Aliexpress denature the product for sale, deceive buyers' confidence. I wonder how Aliexpress accepts the injustices. I wonder why do not let the buyer express his discontent. Why only the Chinese are right? AliExpress keeps the Chinese side? It fills the Chinese pockets with the money of thieves! I tried everything, but the common sense does not work with them, the Chinese. I spent $ 23 for a piece of junk.
    But the most irritating thing is that anyone who buys has problems with the Chinese, but no one on this site is responsible for the sale of poor quality products. I have the feeling that this site is for robbery, including producers who are in China and sells two cents.

• Pi
    PirateKitty Apr 06, 2017

They are now in the business of diception.
    If you buy from Ali express, here are things to watch for.
    1- The delivery guarantee is a farce. The seller can say whatever so that you place your order. Then he will turn around and extend that time without your permission, and add another month. They can do that indefinitely. You will never get a refund.
    2- If the item is more than $20, you will never get a full refund. Only partial.
    3- Ali-express's system used to send email notifications that your protection is running out. No more. If you don't pay attention, the system defaults to received and you can not dispute it later. They removed the reminders all together! Why? they don't want to give you back any money.
    4- Once you place an order, you can not cancel it before it is shipped. You need the seller to agree to refund you, and sellers don't cancel.
    Ali Express used to be good, not anymore. Like all things good, it went the way of the ###.
    Buy at your own risk.

• Bh
    bhalba Nov 20, 2016

yes i agree, ali-express has no morality left in doing business, provides junk products

Maro Flowers Aug 22, 2016

I order an item Burvouge latex waist trainer clip & zip when it arrive there is no zip ok.I ask for full refund they ignore me like i am from a different planet.They scam people.

umaram Aug 05, 2016

I have been purchasing many items through aliexpress for the past one year. When I do not receive the items for which I pay in full in advance, I need to raise a dispute. They had refunded for a few items but all of a sudden deactivated my account, while I still have many orders for which I have paid. I do not know the fate of the products I have paid for and ordered because of deactivation I cannot track the orders.

umaram Aug 04, 2016

I had being purchasing through aliexpress for the past one year. very often I would not receive the items. So when I raise dispute they have disabled my account. Many items do not have tracing facility Now I have already made a lot of purchases which are yet to be delivered. I do not know the fate of those items which cost a lot. May be they send items for some time to gain confidence of buyers, then when we order for more products just take the money and disable the account. Kindly help!!!

umaram Aug 03, 2016

I have been purchasing many items through Aliexpress. I have received many of them and not received many of them. I raised disputes and got refunds in many cases but now they have blocked my account and I have many orders for which I have paid pending. I do not have access to track my parcels. I do not know the fate of my ordered goods.

• 20
    2000 Mar 15, 2016

i order from KV MENS FASHION STORE 1 black polo, 2 weeks later we got it, after 1 september 2015 i order 2 more payed with master card.
    in dec ..16. i contacted the seller, who told me ;lost in the mail, but refund only on pay pal.
    what is that??
    then i ask them ;send me 2 polo. never got it, in febr 2016 contacted the custumer service ;they said to me ;i have to gave them my bank accunt number.
    i told them you think im stupid????since then notting,
    this company is a SCAM.
    I ORDER A LOTS OF MORE STAFF AND EVERYBODY HONEST SEND IT TO ME,
    YES GREAT ALIEXPRESS EXCEPT KV MENS STORE,
    THEY ARE STILL YOUR MONEY. I LOST 19, 98 US $
    from IRENE, OTTAWA CANADA

• Da
    Daisy_2016 Feb 24, 2016

Hi there, sorry to hear that.
    AliExpress provides 24*7 online support, it's easy to reach:

1.If you are using pc, please use this link:

spm=2114.[protected].1000001.16.P5Cox1

2.If you are using cell phone, please use this link:

• Mi
    Mikemnbvcxz Feb 22, 2016

Aliexpress guarantee is nonsense. When you did not receive the package, they asked you a proof of not receiving, such as a proof from post office of not received ??? otherwise they will not accept the depute and concede received.
    That means NO QUARANTEE

• Al
    Alexei Arbiter Oct 08, 2015

I have purchased recently a small tube preamp, which regrettably arrived incomplete, without the mains transformer, despite the seller's product description stating the transformer will be included.
    I have tried to resolve the matter with the seller, but received only rudeness and insolence, he hasn't even expressed any sorrow.
    The Aliexpress' dispute process is a joke - after a week I still have not heard from them, and when I try to contact Aliexpress, all I got is a robot writing back predefined, token sentences.
    My piece of advice for the others - AVOID THIS PLAGUE AND DO NOT TOUCH ALIEXPRESS EVEN WITH AN END OF A LONG POLE.

• Ed
    Edzmedz Jul 07, 2015

Totally love Aliexpress! It's like China moved in next door, what can be better, everything you want for way cheaper!

Those facing problems on that site are the new buyers that have no experience of what it is and how it works. Been shopping for well over 3 years now, with little problems.

First you have to understand that aliexpress is not one seller, but its a platform for thousands of Chinese sellers. So you are bound to fall on a bad guy that means you no good, but in general most of them are honest.

-First find a product you like and use the search to find the cheapest offer for that same item. Most of the time it's the same product, even when the images displayed are different. Most of the sellers are just individuals who go out to buy that item you ordered from the larger companies and then ship it to you. Make sure your country/location is set properly on your page to get accurate pricing, because sometimes the difference in prices is due to some sellers making you pay shipping separately while others add that extra cost into the price itself and then display free shipping. Then check reviews by previous buyers for the product itself, and for the seller. The more sales that seller has done before (the more symbols next to their name) the better. I sometimes take a chance on people just starting out with barely a few sales before mine, and it also goes well. So you never know. Anyway, sometimes the images shown on the description page are that of the original product which was copied and not the one that will be sent to you. Sometimes both are displayed, and you should expect the less attractive one of course lol, and sometimes the copy only is displayed which is good since you will know what to expect.

-When you place your order, and pay with ur credit card. keep an eye on the expiry time of purchase protection. If it's nearing 5 or 6 days and you still haven't received your product, send the buyer immediately a request to extend the time. ask for at least 14 days every time. For cheaper stuff you won't get a tracking number as the buyer wants to keep it cheap for you, but for the more expensive stuff there will always be a code you can use to figure out where your shipment is at. I am used to deliveries being made between 1 to 2 months, sometimes even 3 (I live in Lebanon)! Keep sending a request to extend the protection service, coz once it expires the seller automatically gets paid and you can no longer open a claim.

-If you get a defective product, or don't get anything, or for whatever reason you are not happy you can file a claim. (If its a minor thing, you can just leave a negative review and be done.) You open a claim, which is sort of an official debate between you and the seller. You tell him what you want, and you see what he replies, and vice versa. If you agree for like a partial refund or whatever then you are done, otherwise you need to click the escalate button to get Aliexpress involved. Here too, you have to pay attention to the time, because everytime the seller rejects your offer or gives a counter offer you have a maximum of 3 days before it automatically gets accepted for you. So if you are not happy with their offer, you need to counter offer right after. So you need to keep monitoring, and if you are not happy with the outcome and it is getting nowhere, click the escalate button. Make sure to upload images, to support your claim when possible.

-So far when such things have happened to me in the past, most of the time aliexpress was fair and I got what I wanted. If the item is not delivered to you, or if there is no tracking info for example after the time has elapsed, you will always get your money back 100% of the time. For other things, it depends on how right you are.

I think I covered most things :) In my country for some reason, when we order from Aliexpress, we don't have to pay any taxes or customs, so no additional costs. Items I buy from China are always wayyyyy cheaper than on the local market! But it does take forever to get here!

• Cr
    C Ramos Jun 25, 2015

I have traded with Aliexpress.com on several occasions. Some of them turned out, I received the product and like it. Sometimes I received the product and it was junk but the price was so low it was easy to write off. On one occasion I ordered a radio which cost me about $60.00 and would have cost about $100.00 anywhere else. That radio arrived in good shape and is functional, a good buy. Some believe there are incidents where for some products copy-write violations may exist. (I am not sure how one would know this for certain in order to avoid such an instance.) In a recent incident I ordered a Fishing Rod and Reel combination at a good low price of about $17.99 shipping always seems to take an eternity and it is easy to lose patience with waiting. In this last instance the Fishing reel arrived without the Fishing Rod. The reel is of good quality and I am happy with it. As for the Rod, they simply say they shipped it and I should file with the USPS. USPS was unhelpful. So I guess if you can afford the risk of loss, go for it. If not avoid the stress and pay the higher prices locally.

• Px
    pxl Jun 02, 2015

AVOID them at all cost. Things may be cheap but this is where it ends. One should apply following rule of thumb "I am not that rich to buy cheap things". Most of the sellers on AliExpress are no more than street peddlers looking to make a buck in any way possible, even if means cheating and lying. They know full well that once they send you things they will get your money regardless. You will end up getting crap that does not work or breaks next day. Good luck getting a refund on anything.

• Bi
    Billy A Apr 27, 2015

serves you all right for using aliexpress, or alibaba. Well you can find supplier on Chinese B2B platforms, but you still need to check via an agent or trading company. but no! you trust a few [censored] and what they write on a website. I m a business agent for chinese trading and I smile when some people find my commission high and tell me about prices on alibaba and ali express. Let me tell you some thing, china is never about quality or honesty. buy from your local manufacturer or if you desperately need to buy from china use an agent which is not chinese.

• Sc
    scameralie Apr 24, 2015

aliexpess seller 90% are sell fake junk and only 10% don't, I have been buying from aliexpress for 3 years now what i have notice aliexpress do not like to give refunds, am been wait almost one year for a refund to appear on my card. aliexpress does not like to answer consumer complaints, aliexpress is like deal with street vendor you will get rip off at any point only buy if you live in china

• Mo
    Morgan Tan Apr 07, 2015

7th April 2015

AliExpress will do whatever it takes to ensure your claim will never be paid. I had a few experiences with them. They work very closely with their suppliers to stack the odds against you. I bought electronic products that do not work (and I mean do NOT work). AliExpress said my explanation is not enough, they want video. Firstly not everybody has a video camera. And what do you show (on video) if the product do not work, except for a blank screen. That is not good evidence for them, they said. And my claim is dismissed. I asked them "how to show on video something that will not work?" - no reply from AliExpress. And if you try to write a dispute complaint, they restrict you to maximum 512 alphabets.

Presently I have a dispute over a CCTV Camera. I received it first week February 2015, today is first week April 2015. It is a WiFi CCTV Camera but the wifi and the LAN connection cannot work. The seller refuses to admit liability even though they admitted "we just buy goods from manufacturer, and then our sales, we are a sales company, there is no Quality Control". After a lengthy nine A4 pages explanation with photos (uploaded to MediaFire), AliExpress wrote today saying my explanation (evidence) is not good enough, they want video, the ample photos I sent is not good enough. Well, WiFi and LAN are not working, what am I going to video, how to video ????

Since AliBaba (including AliExpress) is now listed in New York, if AliExpress rejects my dispute, I am going to write to the SEC.

I think you guys should all write to the SEC. New York to voice your complaints.

And if you guys want to buy seeds (flowers, fruits or vegetable). DON'T. They send you seeds that will not grow. And you do not have the time to make disputes. Some seeds take months before gemination (well, nothing grew); and by which time the time has passed for disputes.

• Do
    donmck Mar 28, 2015

Be careful if you have to return faulty goods.
    Some sellers will not cover costs, or offer a replacement.
    To process a return of the funds held, Aliexpress require a tracking number as proof of return posting.
    This shipping option can be expensive. Perhaps more than value of goods received?
    So you could face a double loss?.

• Da
    David Barneby Dec 30, 2014

I am not a member of AliExpress, but its advertising page keeps appearing as a SPAM when I click on certain sites .
    I am trying all I know how to delete it . I find I cannot communicate with Alibaba or AliExpress without becoming a member, something I don't want to do, they do not offer any mode of closing an account or getting rid of them . I may have to go to my technician to have it cleaned out of my system, it doesn't show up as a virus, which in fact it is .

• De
    DeborahLewis1 Dec 10, 2014

I ordered three coats from Barbara Yry and my merchandise was shipped to an address in Louisana. I called my USPS in Jersey which in the Aliexpress said it was delivered on 12/8/14 by USPS, when I called them he took the tracking number and told me that the item was never shipped to Jersey it was shipped to Louisana. Of course I got on line to open a dispute and awaiting her info.
    However, I did order some shoes from Ali Express from a different seller and they were shipped to me. I've learned m lesson. I will never ever order from them. Just lost a good buyer

• Al
    AliexpressThieves Nov 29, 2014

Guangzhou Qstar Hair Products: Stole $225 US dollars from me.

SHE: The Owner of Guangzhou Qstar Hair Products

I came on aliexpress.com to make a purchase. I saw an item I wanted, I paid for it and Guangzhou Qstar shipped it. When i received it, I realized it looked completely diffrent from the product I purchased. I told them I wanted and exchange or return. She said I had to click on that I received the item then they will give me a refund or exchange for which i did click on I received the order. Then she said for me to lie and give her excellent feedback rating, i refused. This is when she started to call my house nonstop and threatening me both over the phone and in writing stating that If I did not change the feedback rating she will not give me a refund and it is up to me if I want my money because she will not give me my money unless i change the rating.

They just stole $225 dollars from me

Someone contacted me and stated this company did the same thing to them. She decided to give them good feedback when they decided not to give her money back. So, even if I lie and change the feedback, they will still steal my money-- it's a lose lose situation.

• Pb
    P BRADLEY UNITED KINGDOM Nov 06, 2014

ITS ALL TRUE, TRY COMPLAINING.
    I ORDERED LADIES SHOES FROM SEVERAL DIFFERENT SUPPLIERS, OF THE ONES THAT DID ARRIVE, NON CAME IN SHOE BOXES AND OF VERY POOR QUALITY.
    ONE PAIR EVEN HAD THE SHOE SIZE WRITTEN IN LARGE DIDGITS ACROSS THE SOLES IN MARKER PEN!!
    WHEN I TRIED COMPLAINING, THE SYSTEM WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD A PHOTO, AND WITHOUT A PHOTO IT WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO COMPLAIN!?
    I MESSAGED THE SUPPLIER INSTEAD-WHO WASN'T INTERESTED AND DELETED MY NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AS A RESPONSE
    I HAVE FOUR ORDERS THAT NEVER ARRIVED, THE TRACKING NUMBERS DON'T WORK AND THE MESSAGING SYSTEM RARELY WORKS AND ONLY ALLOWS LITTLE ROOM FOR TEXT
    I TOOK ALL THE OUTSTANDING ORDERS TO DISPUTE, WAITED 5 DAYS FOR RESPONSE, WITH NO OFFER OF A FULL REFUND, AND FROM WHAT I READ...EXPECT NONE NOW.
    IM A SMALL TRADER AND SPENT £200 ON SHOES...ALL LOST...MY ADVICE..AVOID THESE CROOKS

• Pe
    Peter554433 Nov 01, 2014

Their rating system sucks. My negative reviews do not show. No wonder all merchants have a 95% or better rating. Once you have confirmed reception (of bad products) there is no way to start a dispute. I will not use ali-express ever again!

• Yo
    Youp Sep 30, 2014

Another thing is that if you win a dispute (not delivered) there is no way to give feedback anymore. No wonder the reviews of all Ali-stores are good (96% positive or more).

• Do
    dolamite Sep 05, 2014

Hate the fact I'm here writing about my ordeal, but I was doing myself an injustice by using aliexpress and buying from private buyers in CHINA from all places. They first gave me a non working tracking number and after I messaged that it wasn't working they gave me another and said that China air mail had "changed the tracking number"...yeah right. Should've listened to myself the to be in with after they drive their cars over babies without remorse.

• El
    elfi Aug 08, 2014

I never bought high value products such as electronics or phones on aliexpress.com because I was little suspicious about the site. and I was right. i started to buy the most reasonable good to buy from china: TEA . I did transactions with 10 sellers, all above 99% in positive ratings, but 3 out of 10 times I received less than ordered (it seems they are not able to count up to three, in one case I received even one sixth of goods ordered, 5 instead of 30!), and had to request several times for a partial refund, which they didn't want to give me despite evidences. of course I lost transaction fees. if only 70% of 'so called' good sellers may be reliable for such small quantities and simple deals of tea packets, image what could happen if you buy valuable tech items! big amounts of fees and shipping costs will never be recoverable! Quality may be good and shipping may be free as in my experience with tea, but I see too many buyers want to make money sending less quantity than you ordered, no matter if deal is big or not. so my advice is to stay away from aliexpress.com, no matter if their sellers are math dummies or just scammers.

• El
    elenealina Jun 22, 2014

AliExpress lost PayPal, only because the sellers from there are scammers . As well if you will open a dispute on AliExpress, surprise !!! you will realise that the Customer Support is only for show, doesn't exists . It will pass more that one month without answers, actually you will never ever receive your money back and no justice. That's why the sellers from AlieExpress are cheaters because they know that no one will receive support from there.
    Ebay is different, you open a dispute there, in less than 48 hours you will receive an answer, someone there is playing fair with both parts .

• Kk
    kkiran May 06, 2014

I made a purchase for 2 TB Seagate harddisk from Shenzhen brilliant Industrial Co., Ltd Store No.229188 on Feb 11 2014 and The order no. is [protected]. I received the harddisk on 5th April which is not working. I tried to call the seller but he is not replyin hence I took it with an authorised Seagate service centre and it was returned stating it is a fake product. I paid $65.08 + $21 as customs duty. I tried to contact the seller for 1000 times but the seller is not replying.