Call Everkaki Official Storeclothing

I'm a dropship. I made 8 orders from this store.
Until now 5 of orders was sent a fake tracking number.
Items have never been received. No products were shipped.
I'm sure that the other of my orders were in the same situation as a fake tracking number.
It was a big mistake ordering from this store. Totally ruin my business.
The store is not honest.
Ali should consider this shop behavior. Ali will be discredited in the long-term.
It is a danger to the seller society. Their inappropriate behavior should be stopped immediately.

Wa
Sep 10, 2019

Comments

• Ro
      Sep 09, 2019
    AliExpress - [protected]
    32 staple hall road
    United Kingdom

It is not clear when I will get a refund has it been submitted thank you roy jeavons email [protected]@gmail.com

• Ab
    AliExpress - Delivery time
    Canada

I ordered products from china from both AliExpress and Amazon. The Chinese products from Amazon where in my mail box 2 weeks later (free delivery) AliExpress 3 months and still not 1 single product from AliExpress yet! and I had to pay for delivery!

• Ss
    AliExpress - Post from China to india via singapore post
    India

I have orders a mobile on Ali express and it has shipped as Ali express standard shipping via singapore post. After 4 th of AUg there is no update on my parcel and IDK whether it has been shipped by air or sea and whether it has been reached my country (india). Pls help me on this.
    Tracking no is RB807171134SG

AliExpress - Goods not delivered
    Balaji jewellers,kukatpally,oppjntu,hyderabad
    India

My tracking ID is S00000026203538. my product is not yet delivered.i request you to update my address as
    Balaji jewellers, pragathi nagar, opp JNTU, kukatpally, hyderabad--500090

• Ra
      Sep 18, 2019
    AliExpress - my order tracking not update
    H no 24 durga nagar palasi

Dear Sir/Mam
    I am priyanka meena i ordered three item from ali express and i had been tracking that but for long there is no update of my parcels. so i request to you please update my order.
    order ID:-
    1:- [protected]
    2:- [protected]
    3:- [protected]

please consider it

• AliExpress - I dont receive any email or massege to confirm my ordeer
    Cadilac key
    United Arab Emirates

I purchase two cadilac keys but i dont receive any masseges or email to confirm my order. Please find my order attached with this complaine.

Contacat on email [protected]@gmail.com

• Ly
      Sep 21, 2019
    AliExpress - My account was deactivated by Ali wrong
    Dont know
    Namibia

My account was deactivated by Ali wrong. I can not log into my account to view any order to log a dispute for it. I'm always telling everyone about AliExpress and help them to register and order. Now all of the sudden my account was deactivated and I did nothing wrong.

• Mo
      Sep 22, 2019
    AliExpress - mestek laser meter
    mohamed ali aqua electrical

hay friends i 11/9/2019 orders ali express mestek
    laser meter shopping but this orders already cancelled but refunds no response please send
    status my e mail id mohamed.[protected]@gmail.com

• Da
      Sep 28, 2019
    AliExpress - Total order
    Australia

I placed an order on a different device
    It does not appear in my account, some of the items have arrived, was many items, so I have no way of checking what was ordered .

I have spent 20 hours trying to contact your customer support,
    Please contact me, your support is not very good