AliExpresspurchase of hair bundles

S May 28, 2019

My parcel has not yet arrived after 3 months ( was suppose to arrive within 7 days after order) . The parcel can't be traced by the courier company and told me they've communicated with the seller to send a replacement or refund. I've opened a dispute but the seller told me to cancel it as they will help resolve it. After communication with the seller about refund, they now are not responding to my messages. Not email communication, no nothing . Im really not happy and this is the final resort I can get to . Order Number : [protected]