AliExpressorder was not placed and money was not refunded to my account

A

Sir,
On 6 april 2017 I have ordered the 2w flexible clamp led light (Quantity 02) and paid online money 4065 indian rs. To you but at the time of the order confirmation, successfully placed the order. When I check my aliexpress account to track my order, it shows nothing in my order and also in my deleted order and also my money was not refunded yet. Please check your account details and refund my money back to me.

order was not placed and money was not refunded to my account