AliExpressorder number: 93454074506344

L Jun 17, 2019

Dear Aliexpress,

The seller (OUKITEL Online Store - Store No.2034078) sold me a faulty phone on Order time: 06:37 Jul. 24 2018 with Order ID: 93454074506344. When i received the phone in Nigeria and noticed it is bad phone, I complained to them. They asked me to return the phone for repair or to send another phone or to give me a refund and i did that since 13/08/2018.

Since they received the phone from me, they refused to send back the repaired phone or refund me back my money plus courier cost. They kept on giving fake promises and lies till date, see chats/mail exchanged attached in the link.

Please Kindly track the seller to refund all my money since they are unable to deliver on giving me the phone. This seller is fake and fraudulent.

Yours faithfully.