AliExpressdouble charged from one seller on aliexpress website

E

Hi. I have contacted Aliexpress customer service chat line about an issue and the person who is behind the line has no clue how to deal with solving the problem.
I have placed an order from Sunchamo Marine Craft stores (https://www.aliexpress.com/store/715922)
and noticed this seller has charged me twice. I contacted them but they don't respond at all. My order number is: [protected]

Please investigate and help me to get my money back.
I can send you the screenshot of my bank statement.
My email address is: [removed]
Phone: [removed]

• Ge
    geoffr Aug 11, 2018

Try another company!

• Ge
    geoffr Aug 11, 2018

This happened to me on the Aliexpress website and the staff will not help me. Stay away from this dishonest outfit. There are many good Chinese companies but this is not one of them.