AliExpressdefective products on aliexpress

C Review updated:

I bought 2 x 400w wind turbines on aliexpress. The supplier (ten high) sent me the goods. I confirmed the goods received and the money was released. Now, I checked the goods in the box and there didn`t appear to be any damage besides some oil covering the plastic.In order to fully check a wind turbine it must be installed, i. E mounted on a tower and connected through a series of wiring - not something you do on the spot.
Anyway, some weeks later when the wind turbines were installed, I discovered they were defective, one doesn`t work and the other has a defect with the nucleus and only produces 5 volts under any wind conditions. I have contacted the supplier no less than 50 times over 5 months and all he does is stall, saying, ` be calm, wait patiently, try doing tis try doing that, try disassembling this - a nightmare! Now he doesn`t respond any of my emails. So, I contacted aliexpress to help, afterall I chose this supplier through their service and they are responsible for their suppliers. But aliexpress seems to be a scammer as well as they take sides with the seller saying, you confirmed delivery. My response, ok yes I did confirm the goods were received but this is a warranty matter now, the seller promises to refund, replace or fix the goods for a 1 year warranty - something that isn`t happening. So, aliexpress does nothing if their suppliers don`t comply with their gauranties - what a scam! I was a platinum user at aliexpress now I won`t use thier services anymore - too many scammers involved for my liking.

pearlymae Jan 23, 2013

Everyone has to understand Aliexpress sellers work in large teams for the Chinese factories who are trying to find a market for their defective products which have been rejected by the original company who commissioned the products .So all products sold on Aliexpress are defective in some way.Some more so some less so.But all are defective and are factory rejects. In the US we call them "seconds".That's why they are so cheap.

• Vi
    Virginia55 May 15, 2018

@pearlymae Wish I had seen this before I ordered. Now I am stuck with a dented sink that I paid $400 for. What a scam. Our government needs to step in and charge them with fraud.

Marilyn Collins Jul 27, 2013

I didnt receive my watches

Mark Story Oct 03, 2013

Marilyn,

I am sorry that you have had a problem with a supplier on AliExpress. Please understand that AliExpress is a platform that connects buyers and sellers; we are not the supplier of the goods you purchased.
    With that said, I’d still like to help.
    AliExpress.com has a customer service team to assist you. The best way to get in touch with them is to send an email with the particulars of your situation to [email protected]
    We can’t resolve 100% of customer issues, but I promise that we will try.
    Sincerely,
    Mark Story
    Director, International Corporate Affairs
    Alibaba Group

Manish868 Aug 10, 2015

but how is that aliexpress cant do any thing about it.

i was a victim too of the same issue. the seller sent me non standard compliant product. and i have become a scape goat.

i asked aliexpress for warranty. but it seems that aliexpress is keen with the seller.

manish

• Is
    Isha Raina Apr 29, 2016

I ordered an iphone 6s plus & receive the phone in totally damaged condition & also paid custom duty for the same, Dsipute is opened since a month now & i have uploaded all the images, videos of the damaged product & the are not refunding my money back

Order NO:
    73167861767062 (Dispute Case NO:4022826619)

Peter Schrottmann Aug 03, 2016

Exactly same experiance for me and [email protected] is no longer working. I am disappointed about aliexpress

Peter Schrottmann Aug 03, 2016

Same problem for me. Seller is not interested in replacing defectiv electronics.
    Stay away of. Globale Electronic Style Co., Ltd

marvanmohammed Orange May 13, 2018

Hello,
    Today i will Received My order(Order ID : 91410186321517 - PIX LINK / LV-AC05 miniwifi Router ) But Your Sending Damaged product its not showing wifi range wps botton not working & LAN-WAN not connecting with Computer & modem ( on light indication in router) only power light & 1 bar sinal light are there all ways no default Router wifi range to connect mobile Please Replace this Sent to New product. last 1 months Im Waiting to this Product than i get Damaged Product don't Cheat me. Im your Regular Customer...

note:- I want to Replace My Product Please Sent New One

charikleia Jan 25, 2019

I ordered a ski helmet in mid November 2018 and I received it after 2 months in mid January 2019. When I opened the parcel I show that helmet was damaged and I sent my first message to supplier MERBAO No 5 Store. They ignored me completely. I send 3 other messages and tried to open dispute but there was no reaction! This is the worst customer service I ever experienced ! Aliexpress should do something in these cases when suppliers behave this way because who will trust Aliexpress ? I am afraid to place an order by Aliexpress again. I want my money back !The order no was 96159715445331, the tracking number LX924598194CN and I paid USD 35, 90.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices