AliExpresschandelier

K Jul 11, 2019

I purchased a chandelier which costed 430 euro. They gave 1 year guarantee. The remote control stopped working and I wrote to the seller about it. He was ignoring me for weeks, after all I told him that I will complain on his ignorance to Aliexpress. After that he said that they will send me a new remote. I asked for tracking number, the seller said he will give me one in 5 days. Now it has been 4 months since I first messaged him and he is still putting me on "holding" and either not answering to my texts or just saying that wait until next week. Please do something about it. He keeps saying "relax, this is not the end of the world". Thats ridiculous!