Alibaba Group Holdingyour seller shenzhen mobileshop electronics co., ltd

S

I found Shenzhen Mobileshop Electronics Co., Ltd as your seller in Alibaba. I have been your buyer for a years. Leo the Manager of your Seller Shenzhen Mobileshop Co., Ltd STOLE my money. I sent him $290 and he did not send my items that I bought to him. It's your responsibility to return my money. He's SCAMMER! He ruined the reputation of your co.

• Ri
    Rizal Yus Jul 16, 2017

Hey mate, I think i also got scammed by the very same person. Have you heard anything from Leo?

Selly Bebe May 08, 2018

@Rizal Yus Was your issue solved?

@Selly Bebe Hi mam
    Have ur order received?

• To
    tormunddd Mar 30, 2018

Hello, do they recommend not to buy him? I am for transferring him, wait for his response

Selly Bebe May 08, 2018

@tormunddd Was the issue solved. I recently bought from him. Still waiting for my goods

Lawrenc3 Jun 02, 2018

@tormunddd Sir have you received your order?

• Ho
    Hoque Shahib Jul 16, 2018

@Selly Bebe Hi dear, did you receive your product? How are they? Did you get what ever you order? I spent so much money, I just got tracking number. I tried to contact but no response end email too.please reply and let me know. Thanks

Selly Bebe May 08, 2018

Why does the owner of alibaba keep him on his group. He should remove him immediately if he is a scammer. I sent him $153 last week and he sent me a track code. But he doesnt reply on time to my queries any longer, either on WhatsApp or email. Have i been too scammed?

Lawrenc3 Jun 02, 2018

@Selly Bebe Hows your goods mam? I order to him but im not paying yet. We agree installment basis.

• Ho
    Hoque Shahib Jul 16, 2018

@Selly Bebe There have so many suppliers like SZ_MOBILE SHOP who does scam. Alibaba knowledge with them. I think all about link for making money. I got big scammed by CHINA GLOBAL EXPORT COMPANY LTD SHENZHEN. The supplier recommend by ALIBABA. COM. The company eat my $3115 usd.July 12 2018 I got a parcel from Canada post. when I opened I got some garbage products which is I never ever order or in my mind. Now I complained to
    Trade commision and anti fraud board. I just waiting for their actions.

• Sh
    Shahil Kazi Jul 16, 2018

@Hoque Shahib My cousin got same scammed by China global export company Ltd Shenzhen China. Same address and same email as [protected]@hotmail.com .My advice to you not to buy anything from Alibaba or China.Best way to buy products from Amazon.com.

• Anders Ravn Nielsen Oct 10, 2018

The business license on the website is fake. Stay away from that company

Read my free guide on how to check a Chinese business license

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices