Alibaba Group Holding Logo

Alibaba Group Holding

Having problems with Alibaba Group Holding?

969 West Wen Yi Road, Yu Hang District
Hangzhou

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alibaba Group Holding.

Complaints & Reviews

alibaba.comdon't order nothing from this company plus all the other companies advertising on this site.

Alibaba.com is a scam they never check people who post on this website after you complain they delete the subject. I think no one should order anything from this site unless they are willing to lose there money. If you wanna know whats going on just log on to alibaba.com and pick any company you what and google it up. For example; this company http://www.colormobile.en.alibaba.com/ is shown as a golden members is alibaba.com but it got over 100 complains on google but nothing ever been done till this week. And they may just changed the name. So do not buy or order nothing from alibaba.com
Ron.

jb1988 Nov 18, 2010

We are making a unique forum where those who have been scammed by Alibaba, GlobalSources, Made-in-China can submit a complain. Apart form that this forum provides free of cost reports, how-tos and a definitive guide to those who are new in the sourcing business. To make this happen we need your assistance. This forum is an initiative taken by the people who have been scammed by these Chinese sites. Please contact us hujelabs[at]gmail.com with a subject "I was scammed".

Alibaba — how to avoid

Now china become the world factory, and export every field products to all around the world. So for company...

alibaba.comfraud

Buyer beware about alibaba.com

I have tried on three separate occasions to purchase a nikon camera and lens on alibaba.com. Each time the merchant was friendly and helpful until the transaction was complete. I was assured that the item would be shipped quickly.in each instance I never recieved the items ordered. I was ripped off by the merchant. I am now working with paypal (not really helpful) and my credit card company to reverse the charges. When I contacted alibaba.com they told me if I win a law suite against the merchant, they will remove them from its web site. Until alibaba.com does a better job policing its site, I would not use it.

• Mi
        Michael Webber Feb 13, 2010

Make your dénunciation on www.AlibabaScam.com and help other one to prevent and warn about the risk of using Alibaba.com platform.

• Ra
        rasheed momoh May 06, 2010

I purchased 3 phones in alibaba from OK BUY TRADE COMPANY. www.okbuytrade.com. After payment of $960 they have refused to reply me and my money gone with the wind.

AVOID OK BUY TRADE CO in china!!!

nonlife May 15, 2010

Thieft supplier : OKBUYTRADE.COM and SZVIETERTRADE.COM (GOLD SUPPLIER) before and current my transactions. And these website worded again, but the assistant names on trademanager was change "alina in ella".
        I am pained to see how many times you have empathy for the thieves and no compassion for the victims.
        I believed you when you told me you could help me and if you're not in cahoots with the scammers as I had suggested a first time here and told you do not like because when you make me believe that you punish the unscrupulous and the way is still on you trademanager Alibaba and certain of your lists as not thieves! I'm sorry to say you are here "Alibaba and 40 Thieves" you carry your name.
        've Seen in your listing of names that fraudsters: OKBUYTRADE SZWIETER AND ARE NOT scammers ????? Almost $ 4, 000 stolen and they told me you had bothered me, the victim during a long month to provide evidence by car over, a mammoth task! Coincidentally, the day I made commpris scammed me, someone in your branch ETOCN, I disparaged your first system for Alibaba pigeon that we represent to you, to praise the merits of an alternative route created by consolidating suppliers you supposedly handpicked. Even at this stage, there is always the bad seed, you had the brilliant idea to offer your service to buyers and so on. You are the leaders who are primarily alibaba thieves, scammers and their methods more sophisticated are your rabateurs. I "concluded that over here goes, the more there a. Poor us non-Asian who continue to be ripped to the bone by Asians, who were mostly formatted to fly with us" and hehe haha "and" give me a chance "" want want "and names like alina, ella Minitel Rose etc. ...
        WARNING OKBUYTRADE AND SZVIETERTRADE ARE THE TIEVES A SCAMMERS. The manager name is PING PING SHEN, her speciallity is to take your money by every methods : TT, Western union, transfer wire, moneygram. He's don't like Paypal, he has affraid it.
        Here is the bank of china : Montant : 2 823, 50 USD Bénéficiaire Prénom/First name : PING PING Nom/Last name :SHEN OKBUYTRADE.COM Banque/Bank: BANK OF CHINA XIAMEN BRANCH SUB-BRANCH 6168 ZHONGSHAN ROAD SIMING DISTRICT XIAMEN CITY ZIP Code : 361006 CHINA
        Swift : BKCHCNBJ73C Compte bancaire/Benk’s account: [protected]-1
        where I issued an order for a transfer I've ever received, in addition to saving time it sends you an ID tracking as a decoy while you wait for your goods, it has already gone.
        On its website address is: OKBUYTRADE : E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com MSN:[protected]@hotmail.com TEL: <끄ᒹ> +[protected] +[protected]
        Address: 6168 zhongshan road, siming District, xiamen city,china Zip:361006
        What do you notice? These are the same addresses. I recorded all our discussions on Alibaba Trademanager for weeks, and this recording shows a well-oiled scam, that minds have little intelligence can not develop if they are not helped.
        OKBUYTRADE ally SZVIETERTRADE working together to rip. The assistant who was responsible for the dirty work, or I should say that the manager himself PING PING SHEN which is given as first or LAN LUO Alina betwin March and April 2010, and today ELLA is given as the name. Maybe it's a drag! What do I know???
        Finally I would have accused does not do business with these two websites. Here is our cut tchat on Trademanager :
        IRENE MYRIAM PREVOT: (16:39:12): no you are not obligate to have paypal account because i'm retailer i can paid service or prestation when the supplier don't has paypal account is "the unique payment"
        IRENE MYRIAM PREVOT: (16:40:49): i can't speak english well and i have difficultes to explain you good
        alina a: (16:42:21): dear, can we make it easy???
        alina a (16:47:51): [protected]@hotmail.com this is our financialer's mail address..
        6Date:2010-03-27 IRENE MYRIAM PREVOT (16:48:25): it's the billing adress email?
        alina a (16:50:02): the facturation or billing who are not have the paypal account .
        [protected]@hotmail.com this is our financialer's mail address..

alibaba.com — scammers

Alibaba.com (trade website) are the biggest crooks ever! Alibaba allows any company that advertises on their...

www.alibaba.comfraud

Valasine A. Jomanday
      1309 Park LN
      Darby, PA 19023

My name is Valasine A. Jomanday now in United States from Liberia. I SEARCHED http://www.alibaba.com for Laptops that I needed to send to Liberia, I was given series of addresses but I selected http://hklongkang.en.alibaba.com I followed the channels through which alaibaba recommended and I wired some huge amount from Bank of America to Bank of China on 7/1/2009 to this address:
      Payee: ZhaoHuaLi
      Swift code: BKCHCNBJ 73A
      Post code: 361001
      Telephone: 0086-020-[protected]
      Fax: 0086-158-[protected]

On the 7th July I noticed that something wrong was going on and I immediately inform alibaba.com through this address:
      USA Office:
      3945 Freedom Cir., Suite 600
      Santa Clara, CA 95054
      USA
      Tel: [protected]
      Fax: [protected]

I was given this email [protected]@alibaba-inc.com for further complaining and solution which I did. I was delay by alibaba saying that they were going to look into it until lastly they came up with statement that they can not do anything but they have stop all activities with HK Lonkang. They also told me to take the matter to FBI or IC3.
      Sir, If anyone there who love humanity and truthfulness want to help me can please email me [protected]@yahoo.com

johnnyli32 Jun 18, 2010

Alibaba website lot of scammer out there to get yours moneys .They using lot of chat manage talk to you make you believe them .Don't fall into this crack. You have to be careful using west union When you send them moneys They are gone .They are turn off the website. They get yours moneys They going hearing nothing from them That is true . I ordered couple things in Alibaba After couple weeks I still receive nothing from them . They got yours moneys They run away You couldn't catch up them They outside United State . You can't do anything That is why make them so easy to get yours moneys Don't believe them at all Don't using West Union When you send the moneys to the stranger you don't know That is most easy things fall into vitim. Majorty things are scam. Electronic posting on the website you see it It is look cheap and real. It is look like legit
          You dig down deeper It just the pic . Don't using West Union send the moneys to stranger you don't know They easy get away. Becare all time When shop .

• FraudstersBware Jun 28, 2010

You must do homework on the credibility of online suppliers before you buy, just as you would with real-life business partners. Alibaba is only a platform between the buyers and the suppliers, nothing more. They do not own inventory but simply connect buyers with sellers.

I strongly suggest buyers do some thorough research before dealing with online suppliers. Use escrow as a form of payment instead of Western Union is the easiest way to protect yourself. If you want to learn how to protect yourself, feel free to browse through Alibaba forum.

• Wa
          waqasmedicans Apr 01, 2011

i paid alibaba.com 2999$ for up grate my member ship they didn't upgrade my member ship and not responding at all when i call them they talling me there is no money refund do what ever u wanted to do www.alibaba.com not responsible people they take money and do no thing

alibaba.com — fraud suppliers in the website

--- On Wed, 7/29/09, Shasthanand PK <*@yahoo.com> wrote: From: Subject: RE: RE: "ATTN: FELICE" - Re...

alibaba.comdirtybusiness

Ok look. We have all been scammed by alibaba.com and one or more of their companies. So lets talk about how to spot the bogus companies. First, never buy anything from a 1st year supplier. No ifs, ands or buts about it. Next make sure that they supply you with a copy of their export license from the chinese ministry. Then verify it. Then ask for a copy of their third party certificate from the original manufacturer. Then verify it. If all this checks out, call the phone numbers listed and make sure they are real and the person verifies they are the person you have been talking to. Next verify the address with the chinese postal service. I will explain why later. Also ask for the serial number (photo proof) of the exact item they are sending you along with a copy of the warranty card. Verify serial number with original manufacturer. On the invoice that they send you, be sure and add that under the consumer protection act, any product that is sent to you that was unsolicited is not fulfillment of the invoice and is non-returnable unless originally ordered products are received and they pay for the return shipping. Then and only then if you are comfortable do you send them money and only through paypal! It only takes 10 minutes for them to set up an account so dont believe the bs about how they have applied and are waiting for approval. Always use your cc for your paypal account for extra protection.

Now lets say you did all this and you still got scammed. What do you do? First call them and see if it was an honest mistake. Hahahaha!!! You can let them know that you will be contacting the chinese consulate in your country about this illegal activity as well as the original manufacturer about their certificate. Get the consulate to call or email them on your behalf. This usually will impose a level of "oh crap" into them and they may refund your money. If not ask the consulate to notify the chinese ministry and local police that you want to press charges (supply them with the confirmed address from earlier) and have them copy the supplier on that email. If none of this works then you are outta luck.

#1 fact... Alibaba will do nothing to help you and they will do nothing to the company.

Alibaba.com Scams — scam-fraud

The new modus of chinese suppliers on chinese websites was to scam, cheat innocent good buyers around the...

Alibaba Mobile Phonereal scam

Report scams here at scam.com

Go back scams > message board > internet scams
          Reload this page alibaba mobile phone scam - am electronics

User name remember me?
          Password
          Register blogs faq calendar today's posts search

Search forums

Junior member

Join date: mar 2009
          Posts: 1
          Lessonlearned2 is an unknown quantity at this point
          Alibaba mobile phone scam - am electronics
          Hi everyone, i'm one of those people that sees an obvious scam email and laughs at how stupid it is. But I just got scammed. My gut feeling told me it was a scam, but the way in which it was done suckered me in. I'm sure no one wants to read my whole story so i'll just summarize what you need to know to know how to spot this scammer or others like him:

1. Do not use alibaba:

I thought it was a reputable site (and it is), but it is full of scams and in my opinion it is best to stay away from all-together. The particular merchant I was scammed by went under the alibaba merchant name amertronics oy (http://www.alibaba.com/member/fi105333337.html). he sells phones that are not yet released. Why did I believe this? Because he uses the credentials of a legitimate company called a.M. Electronics limited, which assesses the quality and operation of electronic devices. Therefore, since this company tests products before they are released, it seemed reasonable. But I was still very skeptical, so the individual (going by the name mark denis) said he would send me 3 phones of my choice and I only had to pay for one; when I recieved the package and saw that the products were legitimate, I would then send the payment for the other phones. I figured, even if it was a scam, I had more to gain than to lose, so I sent payment for one phone. The next day I was contacted by the "ceo" 'ahmed khan' of the company who "fired" this employee for making this deal, and insisted that I pay in full before he sends the package.in retrospect I realize that this was the same person.

2. Do not trust any company that only asks for western union or moneygram:

These were the only payment methods that were accepted. I rationalized this by thinking that this individual did not want to jeopardize the company he works for by leaving a paper trail for products that should not be sold.

3. Just because the company is real, does not mean this person is part of that company:

This thief sent me a certificate of incorporation with a registration number. The company name on the document said a.M. Electronics limited with registered no: sc183411. I cross-referenced this number with a uk business directory, and it checked out.in retrospect, I realize that this means nothing, as the company name and registration number are public information, and the scammer just used it to legitimize his operation.

4. Insist on a tracking number:

The tracking slip I received had the tracking number blotted out, and the individual insisted on payment before sending the number. Don't believe this will ever happen.

5. Do not accept shipments from any "private" couriers.

The scammer said that my package shipped via fedex was held up at customs (even though there was no reason that this would happen), and said he needed to ship it via a special private courier that can clear customs. This will of course cost you. Luckily I did some research and found that the "private courier" which he sent me a tracking number for is a known fake. The site is http://www.parcelcouriers-limited.com/ - this is a fraudulent site and this is the website that reported it: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=34112. this site is hosted on many other domains, so if a private courier has the words "on demand collection and direct delivery" in the title, it is a mirror of this site. This courier claimed to be located at 79 king street, leigh lancashire, wn7 4lj uk. So any courier with this address is most probably a fraud as well.

6. If you are scammed, report it to the authorities:

You should report the crime to the payment processor (i.E. Western union), the local police department where the crime occured, and most importantly, the internet crime complaint center: www.ic3.gov

Minor details aside, that is all the important information. If anyone else has had something similar happen to them, please add it to the thread.

Bookmark and share
          Reply with quote
          Lessonlearned2
          View public profile
          Send a private message to lessonlearned2
          Find all posts by lessonlearned2
          #2
          Old 03-26-2009, 09:50 pm
          Blert nirgal blert nirgal is offline
          Member

Join date: mar 2009
          Posts: 62
          Blert nirgal is an unknown quantity at this point
          Re: alibaba mobile phone scam - am electronics
          Quote:
          Originally posted by lessonlearned2 view post
          4. Insist on a tracking number:

Just to belabor a couple of obvious things:

A shipped package that has been issued a tracking number will arrive eventually, regardless of whether one ever looks at the number or not. Therefore, there is exactly zero reason to withhold such a number as "leverage" against payment: revealing the (legitimate) number would make the buyer more likely to pay, and withholding it would not exert more control over an already shipped package.

Therefore, the only reason to withhold such a number is because no such package has been shipped.

Quote:
          Originally posted by lessonlearned2 view post
          5. Do not accept shipments from any "private" couriers.

Fedex clears packages through various country's customs every day. How would a secondary company gain the authority to intercept a package already in the custody of fedex - regardless of whether it was idling in a customs warehouse or not? Customs is not magically going to hand a fedex package to someone else. They would hand it back to fedex.

_
          Blert
          Reply with quote
          Blert nirgal
          View public profile
          Send a private message to blert nirgal
          Find all posts by blert nirgal

« previous thread | next thread »

Currently active users viewing this thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread tools
          Show printable version show printable version
          Email this page email this page
          Display modes
          Linear mode linear mode
          Hybrid mode switch to hybrid mode
          Threaded mode switch to threaded mode
          Posting rules
          You may not post new threads
          You may not post replies
          You may not post attachments
          You may not edit your posts
          Vb code is on
          Smilies are on
          [img] code is on
          Html code is on

Forum jump
          User control panelprivate messagessubscriptionswho's onlinesearch forumsforums home message board political chat internet scams mlm / pyramid scams religious scams nigerian scams other scams work at home scams investment scams chat here science controversy corporate scams mail order scams conspiracy theory zone lottery scams government scams contest scams insurance scams mortgage scams retail scams charity scams used car scams auction scams hotel scams sports news website reviews youtube videos

All times are gmt -5. The time now is 01:57 pm.

Contact us - scams - complaints - top

Scams message board - copyright? 2004 scam.com, all rights reserved.

Alibaba Gold Memberscammers/fraudsters

This month I have been scammed out of $1100 on www.alibaba.com by a Gold Member. I have dealt and still deal with 2 genuine Alibaba sellers, so I do know that there are decent guys out there in China.

The details of the name of the scam person I sent money to was Deyou Chen in Putian City, Fujian, China. The fradulent company was Xiamen Zhongpin Technology and they are no longer registered on Alibaba, but I am sure that they are still on there using some other name.

Anyway, I have greatly analysed myself to see the signs that I could have picked up to indicate that I was dealing with a scammer/fraudster.
            I have prepared a list below of all the current Gold Member sellers on Alibaba who I believe are scammers. There are a few clues:

1. These sellers list many items in many different product categories, normally the highly desirable items such as Laptops, Ipods, top or the range mobile phones, PDAs, GPS Navigation systems, Nike trainers/sneakers, bikinis, jewellery, watches, handbags... This is a big clue that they are out to scam you. Also, some of them state that they are a clothing company yet they are listing products for electrical goods...

2. They are all from Putian City, Fujian Province, China. I have since discovered that this place is rife with fraud.

3. They all request payment via Western Union or T/T (Telegraphic Transfer), where they have bank transfer details it is in the name of a person not a company name. (Please note that I do send money via Western Union to a company that I have been dealing with for 2 years in China, so sending money via Western Union does not necessarily mean that someone is scamming.)

4. They claim to have been trading since before 2007 yet they have only been registered on www.Alibaba.com since 2007. This is another sign of a scam.

5. You will frequently find them available to chat to on Alibaba's TradeManager, Yahoo Messenger or MSN at unsociable hours in China. (i.e when most people and legitimate businesses are sleeping in China they are up trying to ensnare you and get you to wire them money. They will give you excuses like they work hard - yes this is correct because they work hard to try to scam you!)

Some of these companies will send you a non-existent tracking no. after you have made payment. The sad thing is that alot of them have been reported to www.Alibaba.com for not sending anything and Alibaba has done absolutely nothing to remove these gold member scammers from their site. I feel like someone with more resources should take some legal action against Alibaba and www.yahoo.com for aiding and abetting rampant fraud. (Yahoo, www.Yahoo.com, owns part of www.Alibaba.com and they get a fee everytime someone registers as a gold member) The way I see it, Alibaba should require extra verification and proof of stock from people applying for Gold membership in Fujian Province, China.

So, I hope I will help prevent others from being scammed too by providing more information on the internet - information which I myself did not have before I sent my money to the female scammer.

The list in my next post contains some of the scammers I have identified. If you are lucky to get your order delivered it will be a fake, like a fake iPhone or a fake Nokia N95. I have read so many instances where people who ordered mobile phones, such as the Nokia N95 have received only what can be described as a toy phone.

Alibabaalibaba knowingly harbor scammers

Alibaba has had thousands of complaint and do not take the scammers off the site because their revenue is made up of probably 90% fraud sites.all the scammers have to do is pay them a premium like $3000 or so and they are listed gold suppliers.Alibaba makes no money by keeping your money safe but for the scammers taking it.why cause they pay a premium and we dont.im sure they have a few good companies but havent seen one yet.if you got ripped off contact our embesy in shanghai.talk to the fbi and secret service.just so you know they are laughing at us.especially when i was sent nothing for my money.we need to flash mob all the free posts sites possible.i do atlease four a day.

• Ad
                  ADAMS.FETCHER Sep 26, 2010

Good Day, just read through your complain on alibaba.i was also scammed by Sunrise East Asia Culture Art Development Co., Ltd. $2800.In the past 2 weeks i was contacted by a body in west Africa who have been of great help to me getting a compensation on money duped from me as a representative of my company.Presently i have been refunded and have balance my shortage with my company.Feels so great.If you still wish to get a compensation on money scammed contact me so i can give to you contact of agency conducting compensation.(adams.[protected]@yahoo.com)

SINCERELY

ADAMS

jb1988 Nov 17, 2010

I had the same problem. I lost a huge sum of money on Alibaba. I am making a particular forum for these sites where only those who have been particularly scammed by Alibaba, GlobalSources, Made-in-China can submit a complain. This forum provides free of cost reports, how-tos and a definitive guide to those who are a newbie in the sourcing business. To make this happen I need your assistance. Please contact me at hujelabs[at]gmail.com

jb1988 Nov 17, 2010

• To
                  Tonie Price Dec 15, 2010

Thanks for the tip, you can try Ordering in Chinabuye for your gaming needs, they ship fast and always in good condition. you can use paypal for faster transactions.

Alibaba — dishonest

Alibaba is a dishonest online website... They banned pt ika sejati because of dispute product... After 1month...

www.alibaba.com / Andrean Torija — andrean torija

I ordered and paid $1,600 for 20 Nintendo Wii's on December 7, 2007 for December 10, 2007 delivery. I have...

Alibabastay away from alibaba for business!

Alibaba has terrible and nasty customer service when it comes to responding to questions on why my accounts were closed. I have been scammed over 10 times on alibaba, and each time I asked alibaba for help, they told me, that since I was a free member, to deal with it on my own with the local police and police in the countries of the scammers, which I did. I have lost over $250,000 and it was never recovered. I contacted the scammers and told them I would report them, they threatened me back, and complained to alibaba. What did alibaba do? They cooperated with the criminals and closed my accounts!!!

Stay away from alibaba for business!!!

Beware businesses, watch who you deal with in the website.

Jack Daniels Feb 25, 2009

You're an idiot and deserve to be scammed. After one time, maybe two or three times, of being scammed, you still continued using the site. You're a ###.

• Na
                    naveenkumar9827 Feb 26, 2010

Shanghai minyue electronic co, ltd www.shiptrustco.com, Hi Kathy Aiying Becky are all freaking prostitues now they dont come online i tried catching them with different id they are still scamming lot of people so here are there new details they are scamming

Be care this are real freaking prostitute kathy, becky, aiying the master of this prostitutes.

The are opeating with new id

Number - Tel [protected]

Beneficiary Institution Bank Of China, Putian Branch
                    Swift BKCHCNBJ73C
                    Payee: AIYING CHEN
                    ACCOUNT: [protected]
                    Bank Address: 76 wenxian road, chengxiang district, Putian, Fujian, China
                    Company Address: No 258, Wenhua Xi Road, Weihai City, Shandong Province, China
                    Tel [protected]

any other request please you contact me.

best regards
                    Becky
                    yahoo: [protected]@yahoo.cn
                    msn: [protected]@live.cn

TEL: 86-[protected]/

[protected]/

[protected]

### them all...they are real mother ###ers and scammers, , , god with punish them like any things, , , there childrens willl born with leprosy and aids

• Vi
                    VitaliyKVS Mar 02, 2010

There is a good site on which there is constantly an updating of bases of swindlers to whom interestingly look there already more than 7500 swindlers and administrators constantly fill up base antiscammers.net

• Hg
                    h gonzalez Mar 09, 2010

since november 2009 I made contact with Guangdong Jiangmen City Yetong Electric Vehicles Company Limited, through a supposed international executive (it was shown on their website as such) named Samuel Xia, our fist contact was through alibaba.com, finally on february we decided to buy and so we order 3 vehicles for a total of 7853 us dlls

After two weeks of having made the deposit, the supplier, represented by Yunjin Guan, says the person that was our contact (Samuel Xia) does not work on the company since a while ago, but he actually send us an email from the very same email account, ( [protected]@126.com) saying he didnt review that email often because he had no time!!!even it was posted on their website as their international contact. He changed it after all my problem.

I need help. We made the transfer 2 weeks go for $7853 usdlls, which were the savings of our lives.

I cant believe Guan says the person has not been working with them since a while ago, yet his name and mobile phone were listed on the website
                    www.jmyetong.com, on the contact us section, it said clearly Samuel Xia international executive, mobile [protected]

We started negotiations via email since november last year, our first contact with this company was via alibaba, and from there they reached us through the same email account, [protected]@126.com
                    and since then they didnt checked the email or change it or cancelled it. Until now that we made the transfer. It seems quite illogical to me.

We acced to make the transaction since the company is in their 2nd year gold supplier member

If he stopped working with them WHY DIDNT THEM :

1) post and add in alibaba and their website
                    2) erase his name and contact info from the website
                    3) cancel the email they showed on their website if this person was still in use of it, or change the password, anything

To me it feels like the supplier's fault, (if even they're the same) by all that am enlisting on top.

After Yunjin Guan knew about the scam, I asked him for help since I am pennyless now and cant go to China, and told him it seemed to me he had some responisbility. The answer he gave is that he was very busy all the time, so he never had time to change the contact info (until now) and that he doesnt have time to check all the employees´s info. I asked him for help to contact this person, and he said he wasnt local. He couldnt reach him. He is busy.

I really need help.

• Bo
                    bowlan211232 Jun 24, 2010

if any one was dumb enough to bet scammed on alibaba then you deserve to be riped off.
                    wake up fools that site is over run with scams.
                    people trying to sell drugs to jet planes that they don't have.
                    when some one ask you for cash up front walk away fool.
                    its a scam.
                    some scam people by shipping and others but sample cost.
                    remember it its to good to be true it usaly is.

if they ask for money up front its a scam.

if they ask you to pay shipping on a low cost product its a scam

welcome to the devils playground.

• On
                    onlinerefund Jul 10, 2010

contact [protected]@consultant.com for advice on how to go about the refund of your lost money online, they have help my friend before.

jb1988 Nov 18, 2010

Alibaba — paid but received nothing

Do not deal with any companies listed on the alibaba site. After being scammed by one company dadexestore, no...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices