Aldilunch mate-honey turkey breast

O

I tried to contact Aldi twice by email waited days and have not even received a confirmation.
My original statement is as follows:
I made a sandwich with your Lunch Mate Honey Turkey Breast and bit on a chard of bone feeling like it almost broke my tooth. I felt like this was a rare occurrence that would not happen again.
A few days later I made another sandwich and found two more pieces of bone and this time I saved them.
I never had a complaint about an Aldi's product before and have been shopping with you ever since you opened in my area. But more care should be taken in the process of this product. I really have no ambition to finish the lunch meat.

Jonathan Bro May 28, 2011

I agree I notice this alot with this meat. My mom has bought me this in the past and throught the full package I can feel some kind of bone while chewing it. I told her to stop buying Aldi lunch meat... btw I LOVE 90% if Aldis products heck 9 times out of 10 there better than any other brand out there but I agree with you on this... as a matter of fact why I looked this up is cause she just bought another packed (and its been a while since I told her to stop buying it she must of forgot and picked one up this week) looked real good to be honest... but yes still I did find bone in my first sandwich! Aldis step up stop this!!!