Menu
Home Food & Beverages Aldi lunch mate-honey turkey breast

Aldi review: lunch mate-honey turkey breast

O
Author of the complaint
10:00 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I tried to contact Aldi twice by email waited days and have not even received a confirmation.
My original statement is as follows:
I made a sandwich with your Lunch Mate Honey Turkey Breast and bit on a chard of bone feeling like it almost broke my tooth. I felt like this was a rare occurrence that would not happen again.
A few days later I made another sandwich and found two more pieces of bone and this time I saved them.
I never had a complaint about an Aldi's product before and have been shopping with you ever since you opened in my area. But more care should be taken in the process of this product. I really have no ambition to finish the lunch meat.

More Aldi complaints & reviews

Aldi - poor food quality
Aldi - brown junk floating inside sealed bottles
Aldi - poor quality
Aldi - lack of contact information
Aldi - letter
Aldi - groceries
1 comments
J
May 28, 2011 10:36 am EDT

I agree I notice this alot with this meat. My mom has bought me this in the past and throught the full package I can feel some kind of bone while chewing it. I told her to stop buying Aldi lunch meat... btw I LOVE 90% if Aldis products heck 9 times out of 10 there better than any other brand out there but I agree with you on this... as a matter of fact why I looked this up is cause she just bought another packed (and its been a while since I told her to stop buying it she must of forgot and picked one up this week) looked real good to be honest... but yes still I did find bone in my first sandwich! Aldis step up stop this!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

192 complaints