Alcatel One TouchPoor phones, Poor service, Poor everything!

Had to use my warranty about 6 times to get six new phones. These phones are cheap and very poor quality. Do not buy these pieces of crap. All six died of natural causes. Woke up six mornings and all six phones wouldn't power on at all! T-Mobile sent me replacement phones and had me ship the defective ones back. And when we tried to call Alcatel for technical assistance, some foreign person with very poor English answered. I mean why not have someone who speaks proper English in your technical support committee? Every one of the replacement phones were used and refurbished! They all had some sort of problem with the proximity sensor. So the screen didn't even turn on when I pulled the phone away from my face during a conversation! I had to remove the battery or wait for the other end to hang up, to hang up the freaking phone!! I am not impressed at all. Alcatel is by far the worst phone company that has transpired. Do not waste your time on them. Get a Samsung or Apple or LG or something that has better quality.

Poor phones, Poor service, Poor everything!
Poor phones, Poor service, Poor everything!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices