Al Rajhi Takafulpolicy cancellation & refund the amount

S

Dear Sir,
I submitted all required documents through E-mail three weeks ago but i have not received any e-mail/Text containing Claim ID. I have been trying many times via call center to request them to please register my claim.
I am not fully tired and fed up, I don't know whether I should leave this and forget my amount or what else I should do.
In fact, I did car insurance by Feb 2017 End and then sold it out after two months.

I hope someone will help me.

Regards
Syed Zagham Jaffar
[protected]

• So
    Sohail Shahzad May 28, 2020

Dear, I want to cancel insurance policy I just purchased which is for 60 days while I will buy a new policy for 90 days.

Can you assist in cancellation and refund

Policy Number [protected]
    Policy Holder: Wala Saleem

Contact: [protected]
    email: [email protected]

• Fa
    faisal exhibition Jul 09, 2019

Al Rajhi Takaful / i want refound sdaad payment for visit visa inshurence
    Saudi Arabia please refound. sadad bill.[protected]

samikogri Jul 02, 2019

Dear sir,

can you refund payment visit visa insurance due to i am pay only duration 60 days .I want renewed new insurance 90days
    POLICY NUMBER# [protected] RUKHSANA MOHAMMED IQBAL
    POLICY NUMBER # [protected] SAFIYA ANFAH

• Sh
    shihadskh Apr 28, 2019

Al Rajhi Takaful / i want refound sdaad payment for visit visa inshurence
    Saudi Arabiaplease refound .sadad bill [protected]#[protected]#[protected].