Al Habtoor Motors Logo

Al Habtoor Motors

Having problems with Al Habtoor Motors?

Al Habtoor Motors reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 16, 2014. The latest review Bundle Car + Insurance, insurance not covering off-road without ay notice was posted on Oct 14, 2021. The latest complaint Bad Service Center was resolved on Dec 16, 2014. Al Habtoor Motors has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 17 reviews. Al Habtoor Motors has resolved 1 complaints.

Al Habtoor Motors Customer Service Contacts

Dubai Investment Park - 1
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Al Habtoor Motors Customer Service. Initial Al Habtoor Motors complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Al Habtoor Motors above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Al Habtoor Motors. Discuss the issues you have had with Al Habtoor Motors and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Al Habtoor Motors Complaints & Reviews

Al Habtoor MotorsBundle Car + Insurance, insurance not covering off-road without ay notice

I bought a car in Feb 2021, Pajero 3doors V8, including the insurance to Sheikh Zaied Road showroom in UAE, car to go in the desert as explained to the seller.
It was never mentioned that the insurance sold as a bundle was not covering off-road and the document given to support the insurance was not detailled at all. I get a car accident in the desert... the car is under wreck. We have discovered that the car was not insured thank to the non professional service provided by your team at the workshop and I had to cover the loss. now I am asking for the reimbursement of the remaining time the insurance is not necessary and the insurer is telling me that I need to contact the seller as the insurance was given for free to Mistubishi while on the insurance document it is written 2100AED. Honestly, you drive me crasy for the money you are doing on my back. This is not acceptable at all from a company like Mitsubishi. I am really desappointed with the service rate that I have received.

Al Habtoor MotorsAfter accident repair

Very poor service. My vehicle was given to Al Habtoor motors a month ago after an accident through my insurance. There was no work carried out for almost 20 days and when I escalated the issue to my insurance after their intervention the work started.

There was no proper response on when the vehicle will be ready and whenever we call we dont get any response. Still I have not got my vehicle its more than a month

Overall very bad and pathetic service

Al Habtoor MotorsCar service

My car is in waranty from al habtoor motors. 18th of august my cars radiator fan motor was not working. I gave car to service center for repairing or changing the motor, but still they did not solve the issue, and not giving proper service or response, just answering we placed the order and mail. 4 days already gone. I am doing sales job, without car I cannot survive, please put any temporary fan or any other replacement car for use.
      My car is in waranty thats why they are not giving good service.
      My car mulkia, and service order paper is attached.
      Regards:
      Shakeel sultan

Car service

Respond

Al Habtoor MotorsNobody is picking the phone.

I have been calling for more than ten times, but nobody seems to bother and answer the phone. Very shameful of you! The phone operator and be busy once, twice, thrice, not all the day.
        I have been waiting for an update about my JAC car, but nobody has contacted me. The car is brand new (just finished 10, 000 km) and is having oil leak from the oil tank. You do not understand that because of this inconvenience, I have to rent a car to go to my work everyday and it is your responsibility. This is my third visit to the workshop because of defective manufacturing problems in the car while the car has not finish 1 year. Is this normal? Who is responsible for this inconvenience? Who is going to pay for the car rented because of this inconvenience? Who is responsible for all this extra money paid by me because of a defect in the car that has cost me more than 700 dirhams so far (paid for taxis and rented vehicles) ???
        Will you be professional enough to refund me for my losses simply because I bought a new car from you that is supposed to have no problems at all?????
        My contact number is the following:
        My email address is
        [protected]@yahoo.fr

Al Habtoor MotorsCherry Tiggo 3 18

My cherry is having cut off problem and hesitation and I took for fixing to Sharjah service center three times and still it has same problems . All three times I have been charged for parts and service . The problem it's clear and they can't fix it but they keep charging me heavy fee and left with out explanation . For the last service the center kept my car for two weeks and return the car with out rectifying the problem and charged me almost AED 4000.
          I would like to get explanation why I have been treated like that .

Al Habtoor MotorsService

I have given my car for normal service 30k in mussafah branch on 08.12.2020 9am. I got the car 09.12.2020 02:30 pm. I would like to express my disappointment from your unsatisfactory level of service. The car was delivered to me in an unclean condition. I expect much more from a reputed company of your standard. And I would like to know the reason it took so long for the normal service. I had also taken appointment for service.

Al Habtoor MotorsPajero plate Dubai 15211 O

I have a full history of service at your shop last maintenance was before 3 months and today suddenly while my wife is driving she lost the breaks there were no breaks at all Thanks God it was moving slowly so she could stop it using the hand break and hardly the breaks I need to know how this happened with full services at habtoor since I purchased the car all maintenance done in habtoor this is a big issue I need to know how and who is the responsible for this huge and bad unacceptable issue I will bring now
              to algharhood service center

Al Habtoor Motorscar

Horrible experience.
                There is a noise which has been irritating me since i bought the car but seems like no one is actually bothered to resolve it.have been contacting and sending email butno response.
                Was told issue would be resolved when i give it for service but nothing really happened..i got back the car in same way as i gave it and was told to observe..obverve what as i have been observing it for past months and was expecting to have it sorted by now..
                Worst experience with a company wherein no one is bothered to help

1 Response
                  • Se
                    Seid Jul 31, 2021

I faced with same situation with two service center . They keep the car for few days and returned with out resolving the issue . I have been driving me cherry with cut off problem for the last 10, 000 KM and still has it . I run out of Option because it seems company don’t care services after sales . Gutted and disappointed .

Al Habtoor Motorsextended warranty

I bought a Pajero (3.5Litres) car in July 2015 with 5 years warranty on the car. Now, when I raised a warranty claim for non-functioning of side mirror, the claim was rejected by Al Habtoor stating that they had approached Auto Millennium Group who has provided the extended warranty cover to them and the claim has been rejected by them. The reason for rejection is that the car was not serviced in timely manner.

I raised this with Al Habtoor and Auto Millennium stating that the car was regularly serviced at Al Habtoor authorized service centre. Further this breakdown is no way related with servicing of the vehicle and they had replaced the other side mirror around six months ago with no problem.

The decision of Auto Millennium has not changed yet.

I consider this to be a breach of service by Al Habtoor who sold the car with 5 years warranty contract and the Al Habtoor should consider replacing the side mirror and any future claim under 5 years warranty provided by them.

Al Habtoor Motorsbad servicemen

I went to Al habtoor service centre at al qouz brach to take appointment for 20000 km service. They told the semi major service cost for 1350. I ask about the service details. They are inform to me this is a semi major service including Engine tune up. I informed that person i dont have any problem with Engine RPM fluctuations or Engine misfiring. That service advisor inform to me if you didnt do this Engine tune up ( Add on or Up selling items not recomended by relevant manufacturers) your Vehicle warranty will be loss. Those people's are forcing to do this Add on Up selling items to customers for their individual target achievements. My car is new still under manufacturer warranty . Why those people's are not doing Engine tune up under warranty if necessary.

Al Habtoor Motors — service center

Very bad customer service in al quoz branch . Customer bring their car to alhabtoor service because they...

Al Habtoor Motors — car service for asx

I took my car for a service in AL Habtoor DIP. I was advised that it was for a "MAJOR SERVICE" and agreed to...

Al Habtoor Motors — cherry tiggo I need my deposit back

My name is Cuterac Nadejda I own a cherry tiggo K 27190 Like 2 month ago I ordered parts and I left deposit...

Al Habtoor Motors — habtoor service center - alquoz branch

I gave my car to the 20000 service and after i took it and paid 1200 + 700 AED for sth they said i have to...

Al Habtoor Motors — unethical behaviour and service

I have taken my car (asx) for an accident repair for al habtoor service centre in sharjah, uae on 23rd of may...

Sharjah

Al Habtoor Motors — damage to fire extinguisher by al habtoor motors dubai. gharoud branch

I handed over my car to Al habtoor service centre, Gharoud branch on 22May17 for replacement of a defective...

Al Habtoor Motors — Bad Service Center

The worst Service Center I've ever had to face. They only care about sell a kind of Service Contract...

Abu Dhabi